Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does any of you have a constantly ... "doing something" lifestyle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I don't know if I used the right words so let me explain: a lot of my misery comes from the fact that I'm not only lazy and have no energy, but that I'm constantly in my own head. I think a lot more than I do. I constantly agonize about the future, about the past. If I have to do something I go over it in my head over and over. Even just buying something is a process of anguish that lasts weeks for me. And when I buy it, it's not over, I then anguish and am anxious about whether I wasted money etc...

Anyway, my point is that I imagine a different lifestyle (one that personally I'll never achieve). A person that doesn't think about shit so much, he just does. He constantly works, he buys whatever he wants, in his free time he constantly does new shit and improves himself and he's constantly on the move. I know I'll never have that kind of lifestyle cause that level of energy is beyond me. But do any of you have that?

I do a lot of shit, try to keep up, feel exhausted but if you ask me what I have achieved in 2020... I have no fucking idea.
And of course all the worrying about the present and future.

I do a lot of shit, try to keep up, feel exhausted but if you ask me what I have achieved in 2020... I have no fucking idea.
Yeah you do seem like a go getter from what I've seen. Got all kinds of things cooking. If it makes you feel better, you gotta compare yourself to me. I envy that kind of energy. That kind of attitude and ability to actually go out and do something. So don't think that you didn't achieve something, that's a fallacy. Think that you did things, you actually went out there in the world and you did something, even if it didn't amount to anything. You didn't just rot. After years and years of doing things like you do, even though it seems now that you are failing and amounting to nothing, EVENTUALLY things are going to work out in your favor. Unlike me who is a lazy bastard sabotaging himself and just rotting for no damn good reason. Eventually you're gonna get somewhere, and if you don't well at least you didn't waste your life doing nothing.

the lifestyle is exactly what you should do and in fact I came to this realization a few months understanding that
overthinking is bad, you should just live and improve on stuff but not over stress

People who work don't have free time.

But are you talking about a life where you're constantly distracted from your own thoughts? No, that's not human. You would lose your humanity if you didn't stop to reflect every now and then.

Video games mostly so yes.

what kind of shit can you do all day

what kind of shit can you do all day
Gym, reading essays, books, drawing, cleaning, cooking, planning, music, all kinds of internet shit.

btw where is your profile picture?
Yeah you do seem like a go getter from what I've seen. Got all kinds of things cooking. If it makes you feel better, you gotta compare yourself to me. I envy that kind of energy. That kind of attitude and ability to actually go out and do something. So don't think that you didn't achieve something, that's a fallacy. Think that you did things, you actually went out there in the world and you did something, even if it didn't amount to anything. You didn't just rot. After years and years of doing things like you do, even though it seems now that you are failing and amounting to nothing, EVENTUALLY things are going to work out in your favor. Unlike me who is a lazy bastard sabotaging himself and just rotting for no damn good reason. Eventually you're gonna get somewhere, and if you don't well at least you didn't waste your life doing nothing.
Thank you. I just feel like its not going forward anyhow. Is there anything that could motivate you? I still recommend you to at least just go for a walk or do something that gets you some more (mental) energy. Even if you just want to live the NEET life, make it at least as pleasant as possible.

If someone were to ask what have you been doing this year, or the previous year, what would answer? Would you have anything to say?

If someone were to ask what have you been doing this year, or the previous year, what would answer? Would you have anything to say?
Honestly I'm so beyond redemption my brain is a haze. Not only have I not done anything for years, but I just feel like an amnesiac. It's like I'm travelling through time, a year passes by so quickly and it's been the same numbness and rotting.

But I'd still prefer that over what's going to happen in the future. I'm going to have to wageslave (for fucking peanuts too, fuck this country). I'd take rotting over wageslaving any day. Ahh well there's no avoiding it, gotta stop bitching about it.
Gym, reading essays, books, drawing, cleaning, cooking, planning, music, all kinds of internet shit.

btw where is your profile picture?

Thank you. I just feel like its not going forward anyhow. Is there anything that could motivate you? I still recommend you to at least just go for a walk or do something that gets you some more (mental) energy. Even if you just want to live the NEET life, make it at least as pleasant as possible.
It's not really about moving forward, it's about doing things. Just keep doing, keep being active and eventually you'll reap the rewards. The hard part is that it takes years and years, that's why so few people are successful. They're filtered before they get to reap rewards.

It's not really about moving forward, it's about doing things. Just keep doing, keep being active and eventually you'll reap the rewards. The hard part is that it takes years and years, that's why so few people are successful. They're filtered before they get to reap rewards.
I always used to think I am disciplined, but I happen to realize that I am just stubborn with things I want to believe and do, but I suck with things I hae to force myself to do...

No. In my case, it's forcing myself to do just a couple things a day

Most things there is to do, are meaningless copes anyway. Normies do them to occupy themselves to distract themselves from their brutal reality.

If there is one thing men should do and also can do for free, it is to exercise. Other than that, it is better to just think and do nothing than to engage in meaningless activities which do not increase your SMV though.

Even just buying something is a process of anguish that lasts weeks for me. And when I buy it, it's not over, I then anguish and am anxious about whether I wasted money
Yes

i was like this , but after blackpill and nihilismm i trow my sell what i can sell or trow it i have nothing i just sleep and do things in the PC i do not need and want things i just exist and daydream while listen to music or just shit in wc