Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anybody download their music off of JewTube?

seija

seija

Autistcel & Mentalcel
-
I mean use a program and just download all the music that you like with a program so you don't have to go on JewTube to listen to it, you don't even need internet to listen to music, thats good if you have shitty internet connection, sounds pretty based if you ask me.

JFL at listening 2 Music OP, You are getting brainwashed 2 believe the lies of society

yes i do. put ss in the html and download it from your browser.

JFL at listening 2 Music OP, You are getting brainwashed 2 believe the lies of society
JFL what kind of music do you think I listen to?

Yes. I listen to music from the 1970's, 60's, 50's, 40's and 30's.

i used to download my music, but it takes up too much space

youtube to mp3? thats what i do

Yeah, most of the music I have downloaded is off of Youtube

I have a few off of this site too

Yeah sometimes I do.
Yes. I listen to music from the 1970's, 60's, 50's, 40's and 30's.
I like old timey music. There’s a few songs that were really good. Sixteen Tons, Wouldn’t It Be Nice, and Civilization by the Andrews Sisters are some of my favorite from those times.

I'm an oldfag so I still torrent most of my music. I like having it in file format, I can listen on my phone without using data, and I always have access to it. Streaming stuff is convenient, but when it goes away it's gone. That's less important for music than information - I download youtube videos that I find interesting in case youtube memory-holes them - but still is something I think about.

Animu music is the only good music besides from older music like in the 70s, 80s, 60s, 50s, etc.
There's decent modern musicians. Look up zack hemsey for example

youtube to mp3? thats what i do
Used to now I don't because the site I use doesn't work for me anymore. I use 4kDownloader to download multiple videos at once.

Sometimes I do, though I look for a better source first. YT quality is usually pretty bad

I'm currently listening to David becomes Goliath and I got to admit its very good.
Not the instrumental osts. I was talking about the lyrical songs. He doesn't make many but here's an example

I used to do that, but stopped since it would take up too much storage space, on my phone.

I exclusively download music, although I sometimes test songs on youtube before downloading them. But, I don't download from youtube. I try not to get mp3, but rather flac files. I love having the highest possible quality music. I've been obsessed and occupied with building my music library the past few weeks. That being said I've been getting my music from Deezloader and Soulseek. Anime soundtracks can usually be found from either one of those, but if not, I also use animekaizoku or animekayo, they have full soundtracks for some popular anime. I currently have a 79 gb library, with 3004 songs. Also splurged on a nice pair of headphones. Music's a good cope.

I just use normify. I don't listen too much to music tbh

Yes, the good stuff. Also videos that I fear could get taken down for (((reasons)))

Dont generalize .
There is more than enough neutral and blackpilled music around .