Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anybody else get looks of disgust from girls when out in public

• Thread starter Windsorontarioincel
  • Start date
Windsorontarioincel

Windsorontarioincel

When life gets you low you go cho
Everytime I leave my house and go out in pubic I notice girls usually in their teens and twenties giving me disgusted faces Im a 21 year old virgin and I don't know what to do I can't handle it anymore

No man. Girls don't notice me - I'm invisible to them.

I think we all do.

Yep, especially when they were forced to work on school projects with me as a kid

Last time I went to walmart a few college aged girls were in a group and they fucking LAUGHED when they walked past me

All the fucking time

A good percentage of women do this to me

Yes, it's a hard blk pill that I always swallow and slowly kills me inside

Does a bear shit in the woods?

I sometimes catch young girls staring in disgust at me.
Sometimes when i see them laughing i feel they are laughing at me but then again i might just be paranoid about my subhuman looks.

Everytime I leave my house and go out in pubic I notice girls usually in their teens and twenties giving me disgusted faces Im a 21 year old virgin and I don't know what to do I can't handle it anymore
Jfl. We are the same person. I’m 21 and also get looks like this. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

That is why i don´t look at women anymore.

https://incels.is/threads/i-got-called-ugly-today.207010

Sometimes they explicitly state it.

I sometimes catch young girls staring in disgust at me.
Sometimes when i see them laughing i feel they are laughing at me but then again i might just be paranoid about my subhuman looks.
I feel the same way, actually. Chances are they were mocking our bad looks because females can be cruel creatures. A fact accepted by themselves as well, so it definitely holds weight.
That is why i don´t look at women anymore.
I actually have not been looking at females for months, but now I find myself to be high inhib when it comes to females and I quickly look away. I did it because of Islam and now I have become a wuss. Time to reverse it.

I got one in Target once.

windsor ontariocel? I used to live there :feelsmega:

is it still a rusty old town like it was years ago?

Some, but mostly treated invisible.

Yes. But most of the time they completely ignore me

I sometimes get the raised upper lip, which is a universal sign of disgust

I get looks of terror followed by panicked screaming and running.

They never get far though

20200525 023017

ng at females for months, but now I find myself to be high inhib when it comes to females and I quickly look away. I did it because of Islam and now I have become a wuss. Time to reverse it.
I used to always look away whenever I saw a female. Now I just stare right at them in the eyes until they look away. It's a power trip at this point. I don't even give a fuck anymore. What is she going to do? Say "This guy was looking at me?" JFL

I used to always look away whenever I saw a female. Now I just stare right at them in the eyes until they look away. It's a power trip at this point. I don't even give a fuck anymore. What is she going to do? Say "This guy was looking at me?" JFL
You're right man, on top of that: if you look away, she will register you in her mind as a beta male; an insecure man who lacks self-esteem. Meanwhile if you are ugly or average, while she may not be attracted, at least you acknowledges your dominance, even if at a subconscious level.

You're right man, on top of that: if you look away, she will register you in her mind as a beta male; an insecure man who lacks self-esteem. Meanwhile if you are ugly or average, while she may not be attracted, at least you acknowledges your dominance, even if at a subconscious level.
And you live in a Muslim country. You actually have power over the women unlike here in western countries.

And you live in a Muslim country. You actually have power over the women unlike here in western countries.
No, haha, I live in Western Europe. I have the race and religion failo here.

Cunttoilets have always made disgusted faces at me or just outright laughed at me.

Couldnt Care less

All the fucking time,I genuinely find that shit the most annoying part of being an incel,I fucking hate females so much.