Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anybody else get treated poorly by women at stores/restaurants?

Bash

Bash

Shortcel | Too Analytical
I noticed often for myself I'll get nasty looks or treated lesser or poorly when I have to talk or deal with women while out shopping or eating.

As a personal example, I went to Panda Express and ordered two sides of Broccoli Beef while this young(er) female was filling up my plate and glaring at me as if she was bothered by having to serve me.

By the time it got filled up and moved to the cash register, the tall male cashier looked at the food and said "Dude, I'm gonna fill your plate more because they barely put anything on your plate".

I've never been to restaurant in my life, so far.

they will obviously treat u like shit, they are disgusted by u

I get nasty looks all the time ngl

Should’ve gotten her fired

Wow the male cashier is such a bro

Stores, restaurants, supermarkets, you name it. :feelsbadman:

I'm average and I still get shit on. Women in america are mean as fuck.

#metoo!

But it's mostly from younger fatties or roasties.
Most hotties or oldies seem to pity me.

I hardly ever go out to eat at real restaurant because me2poor4that.

All the time.
I sometimes actually demand for a man to serve me instead

#metoo!

But it's mostly from younger fatties or roasties.
Most hotties or oldies seem to pity me.

I hardly ever go out to eat at real restaurant because me2poor4that.
More attractive or tall women seem to be indifferent/aloof at worst to surprisingly "niceish" at best (because it's their job).

It's always the average looking or short women though who treat me like subhuman shit.

More attractive or tall women seem to be indifferent/aloof at worst to surprisingly "niceish" at best (because it's their job).

It's always the average looking or short women though who treat me like subhuman shit.
It's almost as if they are trying to gain social - personal - points by negating ours!

As if they are "better than us," when in fact they arr almost a looksmatch!

Yes , sometimes

It's almost as if they are trying to gain social - personal - points by negating ours!

As if they are "better than us," when in fact they arr almost a looksmatch!
Never thought of it like that. But that makes sense. Short women usually brutally despise short men even if they're 5/10 - 7/10.

You are on a fucking incel forum, might as well ask the fish if water is wet.

They treat me more as a child or a teddy bear. Call me honey or buddy.

Never thought of it like that. But that makes sense. Short women usually brutally despise short men even if they're 5/10 - 7/10.
They hate their heightmatch! When in fact they would be appropriate...

Nobody said they were sensible.

Around here - rural south ussa - most people are average or below. Not many Chad's. But the media induces a desire for the unobtainable. Plus apps and shit...

All they consider (best guess) is a sense of dissatisfaction with reality. They all think they deserve better.

Even i feel like i deserve better! But i at least know i don't deserve better simply because I'm not willing to put forth the work to buy better lifestyle!

To me, while im not totally happy with my shituation, i AM content, because it could be worse. And i know how worse it could be!

Most of these cunts, have such a easy life they would flip out if they've experienced even half the true reality of life that i have.
They treat me more as a child or a teddy bear. Call me honey or buddy.
YOU ARE SO HIDEOUS AND ADORABLE!
tee hee!

Waitresses won't even make the tiny effort to smile at me.

They hate their heightmatch! When in fact they would be appropriate...

Nobody said they were sensible.

Around here - rural south ussa - most people are average or below. Not many Chad's. But the media induces a desire for the unobtainable. Plus apps and shit...

All they consider (best guess) is a sense of dissatisfaction with reality. They all think they deserve better.

Even i feel like i deserve better! But i at least know i don't deserve better simply because I'm not willing to put forth the work to buy better lifestyle!

To me, while im not totally happy with my shituation, i AM content, because it could be worse. And i know how worse it could be!

Most of these cunts, have such a easy life they would flip out if they've experienced even half the true reality of life that i have.

YOU ARE SO HIDEOUS AND ADORABLE!
tee hee!

I've been out in rural towns before where there are no chads, just obese normies. Obese women do have that attitude like they deserve chad that doesn't exist there. Same feeling in foreigner countries where there were few white people let alone few white chads.

Instagram makes EVERY foid think she deserves chris hemsworth as a minimum.

Not directly, but I always get negative body language and facial expressions from them, like they want me to get the fuck out and go kill myself.

Not at all. I've had some friendly encounters lately actually.
Might be different depending on the local culture.

I've been out in rural towns before where there are no chads, just obese normies. Obese women do have that attitude like they deserve chad that doesn't exist there. Same feeling in foreigner countries where there were few white people let alone few white chads.

Instagram makes EVERY foid think she deserves chris hemsworth as a minimum.
Before that there was (((tv))) telling people what to want...

Yes, and unfortunately, it's going to get worse for us, as more and more foids are hired in place of males to fill quotas.

I found restaurant near my workplace that I quite like but my dinner break is short, so I decided to get their number so I could make an order to be ready to pick up. When I asked the counter girl for a number, it didn't come out how I'd arranged it in my head and she thought I was asking for her number. The horrified look on her face stayed with me for a long time. I might as well have been asking for a Cleveland Steamer on the kitchen floor.

Not even kidding, a woman told me "get the fuck out of my store" because I asked to see an item on the shelf closer up (it was too high for me to reach)

cash register
8BEA7329 3358 4638 8409 51A02E07CE1D

I found restaurant near my workplace that I quite like but my dinner break is short, so I decided to get their number so I could make an order to be ready to pick up. When I asked the counter girl for a number, it didn't come out how I'd arranged it in my head and she thought I was asking for her number. The horrified look on her face stayed with me for a long time. I might as well have been asking for a Cleveland Steamer on the kitchen floor.
God I'm not going to lie I thought that was funny.

It's just ridiculous we could literally be minding our business or do something as simple as ask for the place's number and still manage to horrify a woman like we just asked her out.

Depends on the country.
When service is included in the bill, they don't give a fuck and do minimal service.
When they want their tip, they play overly nice or even try to "flirt", it's so over the top that it's not even funny

I noticed often for myself I'll get nasty looks or treated lesser or poorly when I have to talk or deal with women while out shopping or eating.

As a personal example, I went to Panda Express and ordered two sides of Broccoli Beef while this young(er) female was filling up my plate and glaring at me as if she was bothered by having to serve me.

By the time it got filled up and moved to the cash register, the tall male cashier looked at the food and said "Dude, I'm gonna fill your plate more because they barely put anything on your plate".
the first part happened to me but not the second, brutal, good one right there.

Yes.

Last time I went to the supermarket a few months ago ( usually order online deliver)

Theyre limiting the bags they give away to people, because muh environment. BUT - there was 1 guy infront of me, a Chad, and the girl was giving him like 40 fucking bags for all his shopping, and she was smiling at him and giggling etc.

Then I was next, all I had was a few items, 1 item being mince meat. The girl went to put the meat in the bag with other stuff, and I asked her please can I get the meat in its own separate bag for food safety reasons of not putting meat and other food together 1 in bag (can get punctured and then leak meat juices into other stuff).

When I asked her please to have its own bag, she immediately got bitchy at me, then said "muh plastic bags, muh enviroment" and I said you just gave that last guy like 40 bags, I just want a 2nd bag please. Then she gave me a bitch face and just did what I said, but then she just pretty much dropped my bags to the side and didn't say anything and ignored me and went to the person.

She had fucking blue dyed hair as well, dumb fucking ugly roastie feminist leftist cunt

Stores - yes I’m treated like crap

Restaurants - no, because the whores want my tip.

Yes.

Last time I went to the supermarket a few months ago ( usually order online deliver)

Theyre limiting the bags they give away to people, because muh environment. BUT - there was 1 guy infront of me, a Chad, and the girl was giving him like 40 fucking bags for all his shopping, and she was smiling at him and giggling etc.

Then I was next, all I had was a few items, 1 item being mince meat. The girl went to put the meat in the bag with other stuff, and I asked her please can I get the meat in its own separate bag for food safety reasons of not putting meat and other food together 1 in bag (can get punctured and then leak meat juices into other stuff).

When I asked her please to have its own bag, she immediately got bitchy at me, then said "muh plastic bags, muh enviroment" and I said you just gave that last guy like 40 bags, I just want a 2nd bag please. Then she gave me a bitch face and just did what I said, but then she just pretty much dropped my bags to the side and didn't say anything and ignored me and went to the person.

She had fucking blue dyed hair as well, dumb fucking ugly roastie feminist leftist cunt
Jesus that's brutal dude

They usually don't look at me and don't reply to my "good bye" and such

Wow, time to start cooking at home.

Yes, even by men. But especially if the foids are young.

I wonder why it's so hard for some people to just do their fucking jobs without having to take out their frustrations on everyone around them.

They signed up for a customer-facing role. Deal with it.

This is why some people are 40 years old and still earn minimum wage.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back