Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anybody else here feel like they've lost all their social skills?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I think I am not able to keep a conversation face to face no more. I have no problem on the phone since that's part of my job, but whenever someone asks me or tells me something, I freeze, I start mumbling nonsense and I can barely answer yes or no. I avoid all social interactions. It's not very hard since no one wants to talk to an ogre like me, but still I don't know how to talk to people no more.

idk because i haven't had a social interaction in a while

idk I think it's the same as it's always been

I didn't have any to begin with

Mine get worse the older I get but at the same time the amount I care reduces as equally as the social skills reduce.

No man.Im forced to interact with others.

I can relate a lot,small talks are very autist,except when I talk with other incels

You can't lose something you never had!

Never had much practice at social skills in the first place. Don't know how to initiate small talk and I have trouble with humour

I can’t lose what I never had in the first place

I never had any to begin with.

I can relate, meeting other people that aren't my parents scares me to death.

I'm the exact same. I'm fine when I'm having conversations with people in my head though which I always do cuz of isolation and I'm ok with social interactions online like on discord.

I think the reason I'm shit socially is because I feel pressured to make sure everything I say is perfect because so many people I know try to find every possible thing they can to discredit me all because I'm ugly.

can't lose something you never had to begin with

If anything I find I'm getting better over time, which is basically saying that I've gone from a full blown autist to a guy who acts weird sometimes

You can't lose what you never had.
I never had social skills.

After I went from red to black pill socializing actually became easier. I don't micromanage and think about social dynamics anymore, I just act normally within the boundaries of what's socially acceptable and everything runs quite smoothly.

I think the reason why I struggle to talk to people is because I was raised isolated from any social circles, so I can't relate enough with most people to have a decent conversation with them. It's easy for me to talk to my siblings because we grew up in the same isolated community at home, so we can relate to each other.

female bisexuality/lesbianism pill destroyed my perception of reality when it comes to people. Later other blackpills like the dogpill warped my perception of reality. Now when I see people I give them awkward eye contact and they are repulsed by me.