Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anybody else here not find their copes enjoyable anymore?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's been years since I did something that I really enjoy. My two favorite hobbies were reading books and watching movies or anime. Now I don't even see the point. If I open a book, even if its from my favorite authors, I can't concentrate on the story cause dark thoughts always come to my mind. I can't watch movies anymore cause in all of them there's a scene with a Chad and a Stacy making out. I'm expecting the last season of Attack on the Titan, but not with the same enthusiasm as before. Hell, I don't even find pleasure in drinking anymore and I do it just for the sake of it. Nothing interests me anymore and when I look back some years ago I'm amazed of how full of dreams and hopes I used to be. I was so stupid back then.

Everything seens so meaningless

Same bro, the older I get, the more apathetic I feel, it's supposedly a sign of depression

Does anybody else here not find their copes enjoyable anymore?
thread #6546

Mundane copes r limited in the stimuli they can provide. Im now dabbling in gnosticism, fringe sci type of stuff to cope hard
Same bro, the older I get, the more apathetic I feel, it's supposedly a sign of depression

Same bro. I used to make music and felt really good about it, now when I'm sitting down and try to record some stuff, I'm not really convinced by anything. I no longer enjoy movies, sometimes I do, but rarely, and when I see a scene with a man and a woman kissing I often look away, I can't see that. Also I have a short attention span so it's hard for me to read books. I no longer enjoy videogames also. Nowadays, I just fill the time with whatever I feel like at the moment, that's all.

Nope as it's all I've been doing for years. I can't get tired of something I enjoy. That's like a chad getting tired of always having sex.

A long time ago. It only got worse this year.