Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone actually browse incels.co in public?

Do you ever browse incels.co in public?

• Total voters
No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
I saw the “Fast Banana” option to make it look more discrete, but anyone can still see what the thread names are, and the word incel being blasted on nearly every post.

I was browsing it today while on lunch break, but when I saw my foid coworkers glancing over my shoulder, I switched to the trending tab on Twitter.

Is anyone here based enough to browse in a public space, or to actually write a post lambasting foids right in front of them?

use dark banana. and so many users have animu avis on here that im pretty sure people jsut think im on an anime forum

in uni i did yes, fast banana viral marketing would be open in the lower left taking up like 20% of the screen

i used to lol, my phone has an option to invert the colors on the screen so i'd use that, download threads offline and read them whilst on the train to college

in uni i did yes, fast banana viral marketing would be open in the lower left taking up like 20% of the screen

Were you ever worried about being asked, “Are you an incel?” by foids who were familiar with the term, or seeing someone with a look of disgust or horror on their face if they glanced at some of the things being said? How would you have responded if that happened?

I saw the “Fast Banana” option to make it look more discrete, but anyone can still see what the thread names are, and the word incel being blasted on nearly every post.

I was browsing it today while on lunch break, but when I saw my foid coworkers glancing over my shoulder, I switched to the trending tab on Twitter.

Is anyone here based enough to browse in a public space, or to actually write a post lambasting foids right in front of them?
Hell no

I only browse when nobody is around me or I have a secured area where nobody can see my phone from behind me.

Were you ever worried about being asked, “Are you an incel?” by foids who were familiar with the term, or seeing someone with a look of disgust or horror on their face if they glanced at some of the things being said? How would you have responded if that happened?
no i was not worried because
no one talked to me
no one cares about what you're doing on the computer enough to look in detail, normals are preoccupied with their own lives
i was browsing fast banana viral marketing not incels.co :feelsthink:

i would just play stupid

keep in mind I also made sure to sit in non high traffic areas and my body was always blocking the screen directly in front of me so you would have to look from the side closely to figure out what i was doing and i would be instantly alarmed to your presence

also I always had my email or something stupid that wouldn't raise attention opened in a much larger window on the side of the screen where i wasn't directly blocking with my body

Last edited:
IMHO if you're afraid of admitting you're an incel, you still have hope of ascending and you have thus not really swallowed the black pill.

dark banana is all u need tbh

I do it all the time!!

I browse it at lunchtime @ work. I'm becoming lower inhib by the day and by the hour.

yes, all the time on fast banana

Have you received any comments or concerns from normies who steal a glance?
Not comments but some have been shocked. Good way to get them gtfo my way

Not comments but some have been shocked. Good way to get them gtfo my way

Would you be concerned or embarrassed if your boss or coworkers found out? Not trying to shame you or anything, I am just curious how low-inhibs can disregard the opinions of those around them, since I am paralyzed by the thought of gossip circulating in my small town about my participation in misogynistic forums for lonely men.

Don't forget that you can't hid your URL. I will browse in public as long as people aren't too close to me.

If I'm "sweeping" at work sometimes I'll browse here or YT.

Haven't been caught as far as I'm aware.

Yes but I only do it after thoroughly making sure nobody is close enough to see. :feelstrash:

I've tried the fast banana briefly. Its still so easy for people to read over your shoulder or as they are walking by behind you though. If I can get my back to a wall then sure, but otherwise no.

I do it at uni, I'm a bit paranoid when people are standing behind me tho and stop browsing when they do that.

yes of course. Almost no one in my country understand the word incel

no one cares in real life.

less than 0.0001% even knows about 4chan let alone reddit

Yes, every day in school between lesson breaks, although I live in EE where barely anyone knows english not to mention knowing what a incel is.

Yes I browse
Banana logo

Suck a dick OP

I apologize, I am new to this site. I thought it meant that the votes would be visible, not the usernames. I will change it if I can

No because almost not going into public

No, but not due to any high inhibition, but rather because I only browse the site on my laptop and I only use my laptop in the house.

I always browse in public.

that's brave...the amount of extinction rebellion foids in uni these days...

Don't ever do it. Ppl will make all kinds of false asumtions about you

fast banana dark is better people just think it’s some other dark theme on another site

Browse it in coffee shops, browse it at work, browse it on public transport. But only on mobile and using dark banana.

i read this and the dailystormer at work without flinching, but it's a small company in the balkans
you shouldn't copy me tbh, your workplace/uni might analyze your traffic and do all sorts of shit, especially now that I.N.C.E.L. is a thing

Our looksmatches browse plenty of fish in public

I phonepost in public a lot. If they can read the small ass text on my phone from multiple feet away, then they mog me from here to Rzeszów ngl.

Browsing @ work RN. I have no inhib left in me. If someone walks behind me I dont even flinch about it.