Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Does anyone actually wear this shit?

ChadTears555

ChadTears555

no bio
★★★★
JFL if you do. You're just ASKING to be bullied. 2018 10 15 065601

would anyone even recognize it tbh? I don't think most people know/think enough about incels to see a shirt with a blackpill on it and think "OH MY GOD AN INCEL!".

I kinda want one, but I live in an SJW-filled college town that's pretty close to where the Toronto incel van incident happened. Wouldn't feel safe wearing it.

We need an incels.is-tan to represent us.

@SergeantIncel I recommend you commission one of these to be made, except the character would wear some sort of blackpill pin in her hair or perhaps on her t-shirt or something.

maxresdefault.jpg

Di9ZWifXsAAsJg5.jpg

If I ever ascend I will do it.

I will happily wear that tbh

I should wear that hoodie over my natural selection shirt.

I'd at least rather wear that than a "Bluepilled Cuck" shirt:

BluepilledCuck

Nope, i like them but i don't want to be a target.

Anyone who is low inhib enough to wear this should be worshipped

I wouldn't give it money tbh but ı'd love to wear it and walk in city all day if admins send one for free
I'd at least rather wear that than a "Bluepilled Cuck" shirt:

View attachment 53251

Who the FUCK wear this tbh.pure scam

There should be a discount for people with more posts. I wouldn't be surprised if some normies were impressed with the hoodie since a lot of them hate the Supreme hypebeast cunts and the incel one is a perfect mockery of it.

There should be a discount for people with more posts. I wouldn't be surprised if some normies were impressed with the hoodie since a lot of them hate the Supreme hypebeast cunts and the incel one is a perfect mockery of it.
That is a good selling point, the problem is with visibility on the market.

Imagine is Chads started wearing them

That is a good selling point, the problem is with visibility on the market.
Well we can't manipulate the SJWs for publicity, if we want the clothes to succeed we should dissasociate it from this site and just promote it as a standard hoodie without the incel connection. That way we still have the "It's over" inside joke and we get the smug feeling of satisfaction knowing we tricked the normies.

Oh yeah, and money... but I don't really care for that since I don't get a cut of the profits.