Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

does anyone cutmax?

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
I've never cut myself before. Does it actually feel good? Are there specific places I'm supposed to do it to release the most endorphins?

Don't do it. I mean do you want your body to be covered in ugly scars to make it even more over for you?

Cutting is for emo fags

i don't see how anyone could derive pleasure from inflicting wounds on themselves. honestly it sounds foid-tier

Sounds like foid shit.
Either kill yourself or go back to your little cuck corner and play video games.

i did it a few times when i was a teenager didn’t do anything just get drunk/high instead

I did it in middle school.
I hated myself so I tortured myself.
I still have scars

sounds fucking retarded, so no. Only a foid or a gay could be stupid enough to do such a thing

i don't see how anyone could derive pleasure from inflicting wounds on themselves. honestly it sounds foid-tier
Sounds like foid shit.
Either kill yourself or go back to your little cuck corner and play video games.
Foids do it to get attention from Chad.

I used to do it, to calm myself. Sometimes I still cut myself but it's pretty rare now.
First I cut my arms, but when I realised that I couldn't hide it for so long from my family, I decided to cut my abdomen, instead.

Cut your throat next time. You won't have to cut ever again.

I have fear of blood so never even considered it.I'd rather torture myself in other ways,like hitting the gym

Cutting is For fags

I didn't cut myself before but once in a emotional rage moment I felt so much emotional pain piercing my chest I literally had to drive my nails into my hand as hard as I could to replace it with physical pain. I did not realize it at first but when I looked at my hand it had blood all over it. I cut myself with my own fingernails (Proper hard bros ngl, was bleeding hard). Maybe I popped my vain idk. I just put toilet paper on it JFL and went to sleep. It was hurting me but it stopped eventually. I kinda hoped I would die but I guess it wasn't that bad coz it stopped bleeding eventually. Needless to say, my landlord was fucking pissed when he saw all the blood shit on the carpet. But at that point I was very close to roping so I didn't give a fuck what he says.

That's exactly what he is, it's David Hogg, the ultimate beta cuck.
Would be entertaining watching Hogg vs NC in the Octagon.

Are there specific places I'm supposed to do it to release the most endorphins?
Femoids do it for attention, and received attention gets you endorphins. Cutting alone won't do a thing, besides mutilating your body.

well if it make you feel good then try it

That's what teenage girls do when they get ignored by Chad, fuck that shit. Use hard drugs or just :feelsrope:

Dude don't self harm the scars never fade. If you want to try to self harm try to starve yourself a bit @OP

I thought that shit ended when being emo wasn't cool anymore?

no, i want to improve my appearance not ruin it, cutting myself would make me feel much worse

No never cut myself would do it though for alternative emo waifu of culture but i'm not pretty enough to be cute candy boy who emo lolis are attracted to.

What a gay shit. If youre emomaxxed you can do it for emostacys attention but everything else is gay idiotic foidshit.

No, I prefer bulking :feelshaha:

I've never cut myself before. Does it actually feel good? Are there specific places I'm supposed to do it to release the most endorphins?
WTF
Dude...
Get that shit out of here.

No. I only cut myself once and it wanst rly cutting myself I just drived nails into my hand so hard I had tons of lbood come out I think I hit my vein or some shit idk. I did it because I was feeling so shit that I actually felt physical pain. I was crying out in emotional pain I wanted to supress that feeling with real pain so i did that. I never do that agian that was gay and weak as fuck im past that shit. I hope.

I did some cuts once when I was planing to kill myself by cutting my troath and I wanted to practice. But that was like 5 years ago

No. I only cut myself once and it wanst rly cutting myself I just drived nails into my hand so hard I had tons of lbood come out I think I hit my vein or some shit idk. I did it because I was feeling so shit that I actually felt physical pain. I was crying out in emotional pain I wanted to supress that feeling with real pain so i did that. I never do that agian that was gay and weak as fuck im past that shit. I hope.

just answer two times theory

Last edited:
I got "cut" by a big nigger during a knife fight!

It was a knuckle knife folder! Against my dagger. There was two of them. The giant nigger was unarmed. Today they would probably have pistols.

Luckily the moron didn't know about knife maintenance!!! It was dull. So technically it was just a scratch.

But I yelled really loud anyway!

People 4 çity blocks away heard me!

Damned urbaniggers!

imagine being 12

JFL if you're not cutmaxxing in 2019

I literally cut myself 3 hours ago while slicing a watermelon. TL:DR, it wasn't fun

Cutting is gay tbh

just pin some test-e so you stop thinking like a foid :feelsLSD:

i used to but it's not a good cope. drugs are better because they don't leave physical marks afterwards

I never saw the point of cutmaxxing tbh. Seemed kinda stupid tbh, I'd rather cope with video games