Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Does anyone else admire the Wehrmacht?

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
I just love their aesthetics, spirit, weaponry, the German language etc. I also find them attractive (not in a gay way, I just think that good looking things are pleasant to look at). I am of course affected by the mentality of lookism, as is everyone. I've watched this video a million times:

I prefer the Waffen SS in terms of aesthetics tbh.

I like the rank names, decorations, and uniforms tbh. Generaloberst and großadmiral sound more badass than general of the army. And my favorite is the heer general hat and how they wear Knight cross.

That video is oddly very soothing in contrast to most WW2 video edits.

Waffen SS is cooler to me but the Wehrmacht were badass.

I really like military history and from that standpoint I really admire what they did tactical wise, Heinz Guderian and von Mannstein were two geniuses on the battlefield

Wehrmacht did everything right but sadly the wrong side won the war and Europe got Cucked producing more subhumans and spreading them all over the world. There's a reason foids chase tall blonde, blue eyed Chads because they are the most rare race nowadays.