Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else basically not care about their health at all

Saddam

Saddam

Officer
★★
A regular meal for me could be like 500g of fried chicken covered in golden syrup (non-UKcels - imagine maple syrupt but sweeter and way thicker) and salt with bacon on the side. Chad eats pizza meme is true in my experience, maybe it's because of age but I've found that no matter what I eat it has no effect at all on my mood or body feeling, it's just the caloric intake that matters.

yes, I'm starting not to care about my weight as much, and got addicted to some weird vaping thing
I can see myself becoming an alcoholic too

How could you have golden syrup on fried chicken, that sounds fucking disgusting.

Health is like self improvement.

ITS A MEME

Attachments

• 1576161665544.jpg
    1576161665544.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 99
  • chad doesnt try.png
    chad doesnt try.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 130
  • alpha genetics.jpg
    alpha genetics.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 136
When you've been beaten down, bullied, ostracized, denied affection, sex and companionship all of your life, it's likely many will neglect their health, myself included. What reason is there to take care of yourself when there's nothing to live for?

I have no time or energy

I care about my health a lot actually, but I also know that the only thing that can make me live past 30 is SEX AND ROMANTIC FUCKING LOVE, JUST FUCKING ONCE AAAAAAAAAAAA

i smoke and drink so i guess not

When you've been beaten down, bullied, ostracized, denied affection, sex and companionship all of your life, it's likely many will neglect their health, myself included. What reason is there to take care of yourself when there's nothing to live for?

Somewhat, i have been drinking alcohol, at least twice a week, for the last 3 months. And i also smoke a pack of cigarettes, each week. Plus my diat isn't the most healthiest one either.

Gave up a while ago and went full on obese, food is my only cope

>mfw chads in school always asked me why im not very skinny despite not eating much
Genes > x

I care about my health, but only because my job demands it. You have to be fit and strong with metal work/ fabrication/ crafting and so I make sure I'm ship shape so I can work efiiciently. If I had an office job where I sat on my ass I'd prbably be worse off, but I guess it's just circumstances.

i have given up on life

chad can eat shit all day and still be heatlhy. chad can get away with anything.

No one cares about my health so I don't care about it either
full

I care, I want to start training again, so i dont feel so shit about myself

dont like eating too much garbage. But for disabledcels or ill chroniccels the only solution is a better and more technologically advanced healthcare system.