Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else browse .co when walking down the street with enough brightness so others can see you are browsing it?

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
Nobody here knows what incels are, so it's not a big deal. But even if they did, I'd continue doing it anyway.

Low inhib bad boy Hindu dindu slayer tbh

I browsed .me at school. I would’ve browsed .co too but it’s blocked jfl

Don’t have anything to browse it with while walking

I've browsed it in public and I also use fast banana so feelseh

Im too high inhib to do it

Browsed r/braincels at school on my personal laptop. I'm a gigatruecel so I'm invisible to people anyway, even if they did look at what I was doing, I wouldn't give a shit and keep on doing my thing.

Too high inhib to do that.
And I don't like browsing .co on my phone. I use my laptop.

i browse this site in uni without fastbanana

I don't leave my house, so no.

I do but at low brightness

Idk but I browse at work and in the bus sometimes. No one really cares what you do

Most of people here have no clue what incel means. They usually misread for "incest".

I thought you lived in the Netherlands.

I am Islamic, jfl. Anyway like I said, nobody knows what incels here are, so it's nothing.
All religions will become islam over time. Thats how islam works because they win by breeding alot and becoming a majority in a given area.

1. I have nothing to browse any site in public.
2. I rarely go out in public.

Jfl@not using banana dark

I don't "browse" on my phone, it's a PITA using the touch keyboard.
Also, a phone is for calling people.
I browse on my PC, and yes, sometimes leave the page open on screen. Dumb latino fucks don't understand English anyways.

I just switch it to fast banana theme and browse in public.

You all mog me by owning a smartphone.

Sometimes I do it on my phone. Not often, but it happens. Nobody in Poland really knows what the thing is about - the bulk of the incel community in Poland is based on the Wykop social media site under the #przegryw brand. Incels.co has a tenth or a twentieth of the notoriety in Poland Wykop has.