Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel depressed looking back on their life?

i hate everything all the time and lately feel lots of anger

hope you find the strength to bring yourself up, the road is so long and hard, nobody even gives a shit if you have a job and are fit, have fixed up whitened teeth, have hobbies etc... i don't even fucking know what you're supposed to do to get any female attention, what dumb fucking gimmick you should have going on.

To society, even if you maxx out everything and use all of your will power to bring yourself up, you're still just another piece of trash male.

Probably most men should stop working jobs and try to leech off the government. That only real way to destroy society.

I feel depressed even withot looking at it

As soon as I wore glasses my life ended.

I’m more depressed about my future. I need to leave this country before I go insane.

I was born with very mild damage unfortunately, cause my mom drank sometimes when she was pregnant with me. But that's not what did me in.

I was in high school and some bitch who didnt like me wrongfully accused me of sexually assaulting her because I wouldn't give her $100. She pretended to be my friend and I loaned her a few bucks here and there for lunch money, but I quickly realized she was just using me. I told her to fuck off, she told me I'd regret saying that. And oh boy, I did. This led to three jock Chad's jumping me and punching my head repeatedly and knocking me unconscious, and then stomping on my head. I got a concussion from that, brain bruising. I have mental difficulties that to this day have ruined my life.

I remember my grandmother telling me one day after school,"You know Simon, you're gonna grow up to be about 6 feet tall" I never recovered.

To society, even if you maxx out everything and use all of your will power to bring yourself up, you're still just another piece of trash male.

Probably most men should stop working jobs and try to leech off the government. That only real way to destroy society.

I don't know what work even is anymore.
It seems like value is created with the mining and power generation industries and manufacturing, and most every desk job or computer job is some stupid shit where you create nothing valuable and just humiliate yourself in front of managers to convince the economic apparatus to give you some shekels.
It's impossible not to feel jaded about work at that point.

The fact that older folks act like it's a surefire path to starting a family just adds insult to injury. I see mental retards that work in clothing shops who buy engagement rings on 24 month leases or whatever the fuck, having a mediocre job and a mediocre amount of money doesn't do SHIT.
But then I've always known this, that mediocre achievements get you nowhere, it's why I had frequent lapses in my school performance and alternated between going out and shutting in completely.

I don't know what work even is anymore.
It seems like value is created with the mining and power generation industries and manufacturing, and most every desk job or computer job is some stupid shit where you create nothing valuable and just humiliate yourself in front of managers to convince the economic apparatus to give you some shekels.
It's impossible not to feel jaded about work at that point.

The fact that older folks act like it's a surefire path to starting a family just adds insult to injury. I see mental retards that work in clothing shops who buy engagement rings on 24 month leases or whatever the fuck, having a mediocre job and a mediocre amount of money doesn't do SHIT.
But then I've always known this, that mediocre achievements get you nowhere, it's why I had frequent lapses in my school performance and alternated between going out and shutting in completely.

I've read most doctors feel jaded because they're mainly just serving old, obese people who waste their time over dumb shit they brought on themselves.

I guess if you want to distill it further, most of the economy revolves around servicing women and the eldery at the expense of working age men.

Yeah, most jobs are completely pointless and have zero long term meaning.

I dunno, from an oldcel's perspective, the only real accomplishment a man can have in 2019 is living and providing only for yourself.

I've read most doctors feel jaded because they're mainly just serving old, obese people who waste their time over dumb shit they brought on themselves.

I guess if you want to distill it further, most of the economy revolves around servicing women and the eldery at the expense of working age men.

Yeah, most jobs are completely pointless and have zero long term meaning.

I dunno, from an oldcel's perspective, the only real accomplishment a man can have in 2019 is living and providing only for yourself.

The oldcel perspective seems about right, I want to either do the whole family man lifestyle, or be left the fuck alone. not do some stupid in-between shit to please boomers.

Yes I havent had really had true friends in 3 years. So since 15

This is one of the worst things.

no tbh

i get happy because im less subhuman every year that passes by

if you are not improving then what are you doing

i hate everything all the time and lately feel lots of anger

hope you find the strength to bring yourself up, the road is so long and hard, nobody even gives a shit if you have a job and are fit, have fixed up whitened teeth, have hobbies etc... i don't even fucking know what you're supposed to do to get any female attention, what dumb fucking gimmick you should have going on.

Yes, due to all the things that I’ve missed.

Every damn day. What a shame it is that I ended up this way.

When I see pics with my thick jet black hair I had as a kid, I sometimes want to cry. I also get enraged remembering the lies my teachers spewed about hard work/good grades means success later in life. Or how my bullies will be the ones with shitty jobs and not me...All the propaganda society brainwashed me with as a kid is what I remember.

Last edited: