Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like entrepreneurship, passive income, investing, day trading and other methods of making money are 99% bullshit?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Most people will never realize that it's all bullshit. It would take a person that has truly given up on life to see this. Because accepting this means that you accept that you will forever be a wageslave at some shit job, making pennies. This lie, this myth that you can improve your life only if you work hard enough, it can never die otherwise the whole system would collapse, so this lie is imprinted upon our brains since we are kids. Even by your parents who were lied to as well, by your teachers, by everyone in society.

Even stuff like teaching yourself programming and making websites or apps or some shit, it's all futile. (Only if you go to college and get a job, like any other wagecucking position, only then you'll make money programming).

The truth is, only for 0.1% will it work out, for most people all these things are wastes of time and they will never amount to anything. I mean sure, a lot of people work extraordinarily hard for years and years and do end up with a higher than average income, but not by much, and they have to keep working as hard for that ever so slightly bigger income.

But because of the 0.1% that do make it, everybody believes they too can make it if only they work hard enough. And if you're a miserable wageslave, it's your fault, you didn't work hard enough.

Last edited:
But because of the 0.1% that do make it, everybody believes they too can make it if only they work hard enough
That's life.

I think most people fail because they are ill-informed and too impatient.

they're not bullshit

but most people aren't capable
But because of the 0.1% that do make it, everybody believes they too can make it if only they work hard enough. And if you're a miserable wageslave, it's your fault, you didn't work hard enough.

most people conflate hard work with economic value

you see this all the time from bernie bros on twitter: "why do billionaires get 2,000x as much as me when they don't work 2,000x harder?"

lol

it's similar to gymcels wondering why chad gets such good results even tho he doesnt train properly, doesnt eat properly, etc

normtards always are focused on the WRONG VARIABLE(s)

Last edited:
In normie terms those attempts are as futile as trying to make youtube your job. Just because out of a few billion people a couple thousand are making a good living that way does not mean that you will.

It's the same with sports or any technical skill. You need to be born at a right place in a right body and then through hard work maybe make it.

The only realistic way of getting rich is crime. It's high risk but high reward situation that is possible.

In incel terms. Rape is a far riskier but far more realistic way of slaying prime pussy than looksmaxing or moneymaxxing. That's why loser men commit crime.

Im gamblemaxxing in crypto
The only legit strategy

In normie terms those attempts are as futile as trying to make youtube your job. Just because out of a few billion people a couple thousand are making a good living that way does not mean that you will.

It's the same with sports or any technical skill. You need to be born at a right place in a right body and then through hard work maybe make it.

The only realistic way of getting rich is crime. It's high risk but high reward situation that is possible.

In incel terms. Rape is a far riskier but far more realistic way of slaying prime pussy than looksmaxing or moneymaxxing. That's why loser men commit crime.
You speak the truth. Unfortunately crime isn't worth it unless you have very good social skills and manipulation skills and even strength and an imposing will to be the leader of a gang or something. Otherwise crime will always end up in a bad scenario, and I'm not talking about jail. The real risk is other criminals.

That sentence will sound idiotic and retarded to most people, but god damn it it's the absolute truth isn't it?
Yes. Numbers and mathematics determine many things in life, and as I life I mean everything. This galaxy another galaxy, this planet another planet, many things are just plain probabilities. And that's why there are those who succeed, those who don't and those who do partially. You can try for whole your life and fail. You can try for 30 years and get lucky. You can do it tomorrow as a 15 year old, though we won't hear, because you prolly won't tell. It is as much about working hard as it is about not being lazy and have defeatist mindset, I'm not talking about being incel at that though.

Putting less effort by default puts you in disadvantage, but there are situations where extra effort exactly doesn't get you anywhere, and you are actually at disadvantage because you try.

I've read that study loooong ago, about how some people, who put much less effort into studying, study better than those who are studymaxxing whole day, and it isn't related to IQ and can even be triggered in the same person. There is no answer why, but that's probability, jfl.

You can try learning web development for a year, tutorialmaxxing and don't do even a single step from point zero. You can try doing one project and learn more than you did in a year before. It's not as much how this different approach works for you, but what's the probability of the fact it will work for you. There is possibility none will work for you, you know what I mean. That's why it's not about hard work, but atleast about some effort and trying, so that you cash in your luck and have some result whether positive or negative.

It also doesn't work as you thinking:
I want to learn web -----------------> because I can get good paying job.
It's more like: I want to learn web --X--X--✓-✓-✓-✓-X-X-✓ -> good job. You should dream big, there is a low % chance that will work.
Your success is more % at learning web to create a page or a whole site. That may sound bullshit, I tried though.

God IQ post

100% of that shit promoted on social media is.
Entrepreneurship, passive income etc do exist though

I /made it/ in Crypto but only because I was in early, now all my money is in Vanguard funds which tbh aren't doing all that great but keeping it all in there so I have passive income to nomadmaxx around SE Asia.

Passive income works but obviously you need a capital to start with, and the minimal anount depends on where you live and on how much tax you'd have to pay.

Day trading is indeed BS. The metaphor I like to use is that it's just trying to chase the wind. You'll just give your money to professional traders who have smaller brokerage fees and shorter order delays.

Crypto works if you're early and very patient. I was in bitcoin very early, before even the parity with the dollar, but I wasn't patient enough and I sold too much.

Last edited:
U gotta get lucky. And also gotta have some money to start with that you can afford to lose, and are mentally comfortable with losing.

They absolutely work but you have to have a ton of money to begin with.

I wasted 1.5 years of my life learning to code and it got me nowhere. Then I spent 8 months getting an IT ceritifcate and it also didn't lead anywhere. Now I'm studying Computer Science. I believed all those ppl on youtube telling me I could become a programmer in a few months or that I could get a certificate and didn't need a degree. Fucking waste of time!

Passive income requires luck, technical know-how, the right disposition and life circumstances for higher risk tolerance, and a healthy, disposable starting capital. Nobody has gotten passive income starting from scraps. They almost always had some career, saved up like Scrooge for several years, then took either a huge gamble or a very meticulously calculated gamble on something which they then parlayed into other ventures. In other occasions they had family money to gamble with, practically risk-free.

For every one of those success stories, there are tens, if not hundreds, of thousands of failures that blink into the void that you'll never know about.

I wasted 1.5 years of my life learning to code and it got me nowhere. Then I spent 8 months getting an IT ceritifcate and it also didn't lead anywhere. Now I'm studying Computer Science. I believed all those ppl on youtube telling me I could become a programmer in a few months or that I could get a certificate and didn't need a degree. Fucking waste of time!
Brutal, I guessed this is the case but my brain vaguely dreams of programming and being self-employed that way anyway. Of course, it's all a lie, I'm not going to invest that much time and effort for a 0.0001% of actually making money with it. Kudos on the CS degree though, that can be very useful, unlike my meme degrees in social sciences lmao.