Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like normies are naive little children compared to you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Maybe it's the more than 12 years of depression, loneliness, isolation and other things. The years of suicidal ideations since a relatively young age(I'll never do it but I still think of death). The severe alcoholism and other events that I ruined my life with, been through some seriously hardcore shit. All self-inflicted though so I can't feel any pity for my moronic ass.

So for all these reasons and much more, too lazy to continue, but normies feel so naive. Even those of them that think they are more hardcore, deep or fucked up or whatever, they still seem laughable to me.

I'm like a jaded old cop and normies are like excited rookies on their first day.

In some ways i am more mature than normies, and i n other ways not so much

No tbh, I KNOW that I mogg them intellectually and politically like many others here.
but they can cope with a slave like existence through sex having, addictions and consuming.
Since they have a greater will to live I can't write them off totally as being naive

In the sense you're describing I agree. I do feel a lot more jaded and cynical and been through a lot harder shit than many of the carefree normies that I know. But of course in the context of sexuality we are the ones that are more 'naive' and child-like.

It's fucked it kinda reminds me of the boomer mentality in a way. They are completely ignorant and naive, yet they have objectively better lives and have progressed more along the milestones of life than those who are more cynical and self-aware.

Think of it this way. Right now I could pretty much play any game I want to at the moment whether on a console or pirate it on the PC, but at this same very moment that I want to play a video game, I can't think of a game to play.
Could play anything right now and I have no clue what I want to play.

Normies that have nothing to complain about will find something to complain about. People who don't have a shitty life will find something shitty to complain about.
You will be in a kitchen with a bunch of food you like and you would not be sure what you want to eat. That's the life of a normie.

tbh i just listened to a hardcore liberal co-worker of mine that sucks the cock of jewish media basically tell me all of his conservative republican pro-capitalist values today, couldn't contain my laughter of his hypocritical, contradictory ignorance, cant tell the 2 sides apart just like a child wanting his cake and eating it too. Funny coincidence hes also into t.capeshit and has soy beard and acts like a soy. literally represents the soy stereotype in just about every way, bending over backwards to do anything for foids that come into the store, raising 2 bastard kids :feelshaha: living with his parents on minimum wage getting exploited by the owner of the store

Last edited:
This is why US is a fucking joke, wonder where's the next 9/11 and I want that in a bigger scale.
Remember how the Joker from Persona 5 killed Yaldabaoth, this is why the west needs to meet is end.

No, but i feel like a naive little child compared to them.

I usually feel like they can’t see the bigger picture of things. For them life is simple, like reading a book or following a couple of tasks. They don’t worry about much that could happen, and are able to devout themselves to the present fully.

No tbh I feel just the opposite. Everyone is too cynical these days imo and they have already experienced milestones in life involving sex and relationships that we haven't.

To them I’m the naive little child when in reality I could brutally leave them for dead if need be

Normies that have nothing to complain about will find something to complain about. People who don't have a shitty life will find something shitty to complain about.
You will be in a kitchen with a bunch of food you like and you would not be sure what you want to eat. That's the life of a normie.