Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like talking to people is wasting your time? And I don't mean talking to normies or someone you hate, even with people you like.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
And it's not like my time is valuable, all I do is rot. I don't even communicate to people that often, every few years I might make a temporary internet friend that I exchange written messages with for like an hour at most. You'd think I'd be starved for communication, but it still feels like a waste of time.

I end up thinking "uhh, alright, gotta keep talking", I don't feel very interested or care about the conversation. I end up rushing to play a game or watch my sitcoms again rather than talk to somebody.

Ohh, I guess this is just another case of my brain finding anything but watching sitcoms, playing games or browsing the internet as being pointless, boring and a drain of energy. Fully aware of the irony, the activities I described are the peak of pointlessness and wasting your time/life, jumping off a cliff would be more productive. But I guess I've been in this depressed routine for so long that anything else other than these limited activities feels like a huge drain of energy and attention that is entirely pointless, so I'd much rather return to rotting asap.

Yeah, they think and experience things differently from us, so we have to actively think about topics to talk about to keep the convo going. No wonder its tireing and frustrating as fuck

And it's not like my time is valuable, all I do is rot. I don't even communicate to people that often, every few years I might make a temporary internet friend that I exchange written messages with for like an hour at most. You'd think I'd be starved for communication, but it still feels like a waste of time.
Yeah I only want to make and keep other guys here aware of what's going on as things keep developing so they won't get caught off guard. That's about it.
I end up thinking "uhh, alright, gotta keep talking", I don't feel very interested or care about the conversation. I end up rushing to play a game or watch my sitcoms again rather than talk to somebody.
I find it annoying and uncomfortable these days when I hear anyone talk ngl
Ohh, I guess this is just another case of my brain finding anything but watching sitcoms, playing games or browsing the internet as being pointless, boring and a drain of energy. Fully aware of the irony, the activities I described are the peak of pointlessness and wasting your time/life, jumping off a cliff would be more productive. But I guess I've been in this depressed routine for so long that anything else other than these limited activities feels like a huge drain of energy and attention that is entirely pointless, so I'd much rather return to rotting asap.
Same tbh suffered enough that the only thing to look forward to for the rest of your life is rotting and taking it easy.

Same tbh suffered enough that the only thing to look forward to for the rest of your life is rotting and taking it easy.
Yeah, it is a bit weird how all I want to do is rot, something that normal people would find ridiculous after doing it for a few hours. And yet I'd rather do this than anything else in life. Hell, it's everything else that I can't stand.

Sorry to hear that you are also in this situation. Hope it gets better for you, but tbh I'm fully set in my ways, even when I'll be forced to start wageslaving soon I'll still try to maximize my time spent rotting.

Yeah, it is a bit weird how all I want to do is rot, something that normal people would find ridiculous after doing it for a few hours. And yet I'd rather do this than anything else in life. Hell, it's everything else that I can't stand.
Exactly. I can't wait to start rotting again every time my time rotting is interrupted.
Sorry to hear that you are also in this situation. Hope it gets better for you, but tbh I'm fully set in my ways, even when I'll be forced to start wageslaving soon I'll still try to maximize my time spent rotting.
No need to feel sorry for me man. tbh also won't be able to spend as much time rotting as before and will have to find a way to be less tired and more focused.

Wow, I feel very much the same. The only thing I like to talk about is music, because this is useful to find new good stuff. Most topics people talk about are boring though and I don't care for it. I only get enjoyment out of listening to music, playing video games and lurking on the internet. Everything else is just boring to me and there is just not much to talk about. I feel like an alien sometimes.

Exactly. I can't wait to start rotting again every time my time rotting is interrupted.

No need to feel sorry for me man. tbh also won't be able to spend as much time rotting as before and will have to find a way to be less tired and more focused.
It really sucks to be ripped away from rotting after doing it for so long. I'd literally rather get waterboarded than be a wageslave.
Wow, I feel very much the same. The only thing I like to talk about is music, because this is useful to find new good stuff. Most topics people talk about are boring though and I don't care for it. I only get enjoyment out of listening to music, playing video games and lurking on the internet. Everything else is just boring to me and there is just not much to talk about. I feel like an alien sometimes.
This world is so big and full of things to do, and yet even after years of trying to find some interest (not even a passion, just an interest in something), all I want to do is rot by watching shows, browsing the internet and playing games. Anything else in this life just feels so pointless and boring and energy draining.

It really sucks to be ripped away from rotting after doing it for so long. I'd literally rather get waterboarded than be a wageslave.
Wouldn't go that far but yeah rotting and coping by browsing the internet are more engaging than anything except true socialization and having friends and a girlfriend. It's pointless as a sexless male to spend much time doing anything else unless you are required to ngl
This world is so big and full of things to do, and yet even after years of trying to find some interest (not even a passion, just an interest in something), all I want to do is rot by watching shows, browsing the internet and playing games. Anything else in this life just feels so pointless and boring and energy draining.
Life is pointless and boring and energy draining without someone to spend it with tbh
Doesn't mean you want to die but that you just want to relax and take it easy instead of spending all the time "hustling :soy:"
Imo at best an incel's life is filled with boredom and a dull feeling that reminds you that something is missing.

Life is pointless and boring and energy draining without someone to spend it with tbh
Doesn't mean you want to die but that you just want to relax and take it easy instead of spending all the time "hustling :soy:"
Imo at best an incel's life is filled with boredom and a dull feeling that reminds you that something is missing.
Well said. Ironically, I've learned to live with this feeling that something is missing. Hell, I almost managed to bypass it completely. But the ironic part is that I only did it after ~12 years of depression, many years of rotting, and only now, at the very end of my rotting, when I'm forced to wageslave soon, only now have I finally managed to find peace with this lifestyle and I actually love it and want it to never end.

I love to talk to normies. I tell them to an hero and raise their stress levels.
Many normies are not on constant ragefuel. They can not take the stress from someone who ferociously and rigorously attacks them.
This spreads the hatred, if lucky some will actually kill themselves but just a single normie's day being ruined is already a win.

Yes. I’ve been ignoring my friends for a while

yes most definitely

Well said. Ironically, I've learned to live with this feeling that something is missing.
Yeah it's actually quit comfy once you get settled into it.
That's why whenever there is news of war or hard times ahead and society claims incels should be looking forward to this because at least they will have something to do/finally get the chance to die I can only smh.
Hell, I almost managed to bypass it completely. But the ironic part is that I only did it after ~12 years of depression, many years of rotting, and only now, at the very end of my rotting, when I'm forced to wageslave soon, only now have I finally managed to find peace with this lifestyle and I actually love it and want it to never end.
You learn that boredom is a fact of life for incels and one of the least objectionable parts of life all else considered. That doesn't say many good things about life itself tbh. But in a way it's acknowledging things could be much worse.
One thing is for sure though, interacting with others that long made it clear that they only see you as useful for their amusement will be worse on your mental and physiological state the next time around should you choose to again "get back out there :soy:"

Yeah it's actually quit comfy once you get settled into it.
That's why whenever there is news of war or hard times ahead and society claims incels should be looking forward to this because at least they will have something to do/finally get the chance to die I can only smh.

You learn that boredom is a fact of life for incels and one of the least objectionable parts of life all else considered. That doesn't say many good things about life itself tbh. But in a way it's acknowledging things could be much worse.
One thing is for sure though, interacting with others that long made it clear that they only see you as useful for their amusement will be worse on your mental and physiological state the next time around should you choose to again "get back out there :soy:"
You are wise indeed. That is indeed what I realized, and boredom is actually a pretty mild thing, life in general is so tough and a huge pain in the ass, boredom is a luxury and one that I now appreciate.

And you put it very well, I didn't really think about it much but people either kinda liked me if I was a complete clown, polite and meek and willing to make a fool of myself, but when I chose to have some self-respect and be serious and calm and polite, everybody just ignored me at best or even disliked me.

Yeah, they think and experience things differently from us, so we have to actively think about topics to talk about to keep the convo going. No wonder its tireing and frustrating as fuck
tbh, i have a feminist roastie friend from high school and she kinda feels obligated to be my friend and i love to destroy her in arguemtns why modern dating sucks, even if she doesnt pay attention

Does anyone else feel like talking to people you like is wasting your time?​

I would tell you OP but it would be a waste of my time

I like your posts anon

Lol you sound exactly like Morrissey

[Verse 1]
I am not a dog on a chain
I use my own brain
I can turn the conversation off
I'm too clever to be robbed

I am not a dog on a chain
Thanks all the same
I have patience and I have time
Both of which are mine

[Refrain]