Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else feel like they are starting to develop "hate" for humanity?

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to be an incel than a cuck ツ
-
I have at this point developed an sort of hate for humankind and want to avoid interacting with others in general.

One reason is that obviously normies judge me because of my looks and my inceldom. But there are other reasons too, I was forced to live a life of loneliness just because of factors I have no control over. I'm judged for things I had no control over and hated for it, how can I possibly not feel a hatred for humanity then? Just because i'm non NT and ugly im weird and not deserving of social interactions? And all this while criminals are celebrated while I haven't hurt a single person without being intimidated to do so.

These all things have made me develop a hate towards humanity in general. No matter how hard I try to fit in, it won't work.

I have accepted that i'm not a normie and can never be one, society will never look at me without bias and I hate them for this.

I don’t feel like one, I am one.

I don’t feel like one, I am one.
Brutal no replypill tbh

Changed the title I don't think users here know the meaning of misanthrope

Brutal no replypill tbh

Changed the title I don't think users here know the meaning of misanthrope
Really? Misanthrope ain’t that much of a big word. Even I know what it means.

I have at this point developed an sort of hate for humankind and want to avoid interacting with others in general.

One reason is that obviously normies judge me because of my looks and my inceldom. But there are other reasons too, I was forced to live a life of loneliness just because of factors I have no control over. I'm judged for things I had no control over and hated for it, how can I possibly not feel a hatred for humanity then? Just because i'm non NT and ugly im weird and not deserving of social interactions? And all this while criminals are celebrated while I haven't hurt a single person without being intimidated to do so.

These all things have made me develop a hate towards humanity in general. No matter how hard I try to fit in, it won't work.

I have accepted that i'm not a normie and can never be one, society will never look at me without bias and I hate them for this.

Yes, I have started sociopath maxing. The final pill.

yes I hate everyone

Yes, it’s quite clear that nobody out there wants anything to do with me and would like it if I fucked off and rotted. But it’s my fault for resenting a society that would rather I was dead? Fuck them all!

already have, just walking outside and seeing all these people glancing at me as i walk past just pisses me off.

My blackpilling brought the same feeling to me. I'm deeply disgusted by this world.

I wouldn't say hate, but if I could press a bottom to end humanity i would.

I started developing a serious hatred for humanity nearly 30 years ago. That doesn't mean that I hate everybody, but I do hate the average person in this world. Doubly so for your average American.

Yes, I have started sociopath maxing. The final pill.
Download 2

Definitely.
Humanity hates me, and that's the only feeling I'm able to understand from them.
And that's how I reflect back to humanity, with hate
full

I prefer the quiet

The child cast out by the village will burn it to the ground to feel its warmth

the fact that i was often bullied or made fun of made me develop hate for unity but i guess its my fault from choosing wrong friends

(as for being bullied in school i had no choice to go to school,but i do have my regrets related to it)

Misanthropy is cope ngl. I’m past the point of anger

hate is a cancer of the mind, it doesnt benefit you in any way. Why let your hate torment you? Only revenge can benefit you, but simply having hate in your mind without taking revenge is useless.

I don't attach emotions (hate) to my actions (revenge). There is just the Action and nothing else. I'm not emotional, im practical

yeah, long before i knew what an incel is

When one is ostracized and mistreated by others for reasons out of their own control, of course they will start to develop hate for those who treated them that way. When you realise everyone, including yourself is innately programmed to act in a negative way towards certain people for how they look, a hatred of this programming inevitably leads to hatred of humans, since they are the ones who follow it.

hate is a cancer of the mind, it doesnt benefit you in any way. Why let your hate torment you? Only revenge can benefit you, but simply having hate in your mind without taking revenge is useless.

I don't attach emotions (hate) to my actions (revenge). There is just the Action and nothing else. I'm not emotional, im practical
based truth. Everyone is merely DNA interacting eith environment. One should focus on minimizing pain and maximizing pleasure/resource extraction

"Starting" ??? My hatred was developed before I was even an adult.

Humanity dont care if I hate it or not, like I can something change, Im better feel good, feeling good is good for your mental health

yeah i hate it tbh. people are scum

Yeah I hate society except for other incels

since my mid 20s ive grown cold to most emotions and grown a resentment to society and how they treat me

Yes, a million times yes.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Just looking at the riots what little faith I have in humanity wades. We are planet of the apes, a aspie like me can't survive.
The child cast out by the village will burn it to the ground to feel its warmth
I heard that before, is that from an anime? Its a good quote though.

Last edited:
Humanity is overrated now