Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else feel like they're slowly going insane due to no social circle?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Maybe it's just because they only interaction I get besides my job (which i like) is my cat, but i really feel like a good set of friends would actually make me less depressed. Obviously its nothing close to having a girlfriend, but its at least something.

God i just feel so alone.

When I lost my social circle things started to go downhill. They were low tier normies and they kept me bluepilled, so when I lost them I couldn't cope anymore and I learned on my own how fucked up the world is. I never thought I would begin my descent into madness as a young boy.

Same. I have no friends and I study online.

Maybe it's just because they only interaction I get besides my job (which i like) is my cat, but i really feel like a good set of friends would actually make me less depressed. Obviously its nothing close to having a girlfriend, but its at least something.

Yes. I 100% agree. Losing social connections forces you to .co tbhtbh.

No, I feel fine not talking to retarded normies

No because I can't go insane over something I've never experienced. I never knew what it's like to be in a social circle. Just like how I can't related to those that get mad to a loss in a sports game where they want to smash the TV.

i go from okay to feeling shitty. i feel sane. good friends would help feel better.

I'm insane already at this point in time so having no social circle doesn't affect me anymore,being insane actually made me see the world from a different perspective.

I'm insane already at this point in time so having no social circle doesn't affect me anymore,being insane actually made me see the world from a different perspective.
We're not actually insane, we've been able to see the world from an unbiased non hiveminded perspective. The "insanity" is just a symptom of how a person with awareness would respond to this tragic predicament.

tbh even though many guys here had very little contact with the outside world feel like the lockdown has only made this more obvious. Ofc it sucks for the lower tier normies that got sucked into this too once they realized that they weren't important enough to stay in contact with during social distancing.

@Personalityinkwell vibes with that pic

We're not actually insane, we've been able to see the world from an unbiased non hiveminded perspective. The "insanity" is just a symptom of how a person with awareness would respond to this tragic predicament.
No, we are going insane. We're not seeking happy stupidity to deny reality but simple love.

Nah, I feel the same as when I had a social circle.

Social circles are overrated tbh

maybe, I don't have any friends outside my workplace.

just sleep until Monday when weekend

When you are forced to experience life outside the herd, you start to become an individual. A true human.

Unfortunately, it's not very fun.

It’s not so bad right now because the weather is bad and I’m working a lot. But in the summer when it’s nice and I just want to be out doing things but can’t because too few friends. That’s when the loneliness gets to me.

At least u have a cat

I would go insane if I had a social circle

I've already gone

Same. I have no friends and I study online.

This & work as well.

I'm already there OP.
Yes. I 100% agree. Losing social connections forces you to .co tbhtbh.

i go from okay to feeling shitty. i feel sane. good friends would help feel better.

I really like being by myself but sometimes the loneliness is overwhelming.

When you are forced to experience life outside the herd, you start to become an individual. A true human.

Unfortunately, it's not very fun.

I've already gone

I'm already insane, probably always have been.