Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Does anyone else feel that arguing with foids and normies is fun?

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
Like its honestly one of my favorite copes. Yelling at foids, normies, and Chads, calling them pieces of shit and dropping blackpills honestly gets me going. Only disadvantage is that I need to keep making new emails and reddit accounts because I keep getting banned. But its still fun as fuck.

Nah they keep dropping bluepills
And every time it seems like the blackpill is hitting them, they say "but ik a ugly guy who has a gf"

Nah they keep dropping bluepills
And every time it seems like the blackpill is hitting them, they say "but ik a ugly guy who has a gf"
i mean its still fun. Getting them riled up gets me going. Frankly I wish there would be a mini subforum in .co just so normies can come in and we can blast them to shreds without fear of getting banned.

Fuck no
Waste of time

Narcissistic trait to get off on the outrage of others tbh.

Like its honestly one of my favorite copes. Yelling at foids, normies, and Chads, calling them pieces of shit and dropping blackpills honestly gets me going. Only disadvantage is that I need to keep making new emails and reddit accounts because I keep getting banned. But its still fun as fuck.
I used to blackpill roasties and NPCs on instagram, it actually was fun af :feelsgah:. Trolling on there is more effective because comments can only get liked not downvoted, you can go on some random roasties pages and comment blackpills, your account can't get suspended unless you nuke it yourself and there's no mod interference unlike leddit so comments don't get deleted unless it was about self harm or shooting up a school or something like that.
i mean its still fun. Getting them riled up gets me going. Frankly I wish there would be a mini subforum in .co just so normies can come in and we can blast them to shreds without fear of getting banned.
That would be an interesting concept indeed.

No not really tbh, I would grow tired of it.

2 much cherry picking

Yet you have chad pic in your avi.

don't like arguing, it makes me feel bad

I'm not a masochist.

No, it makes me sad and depressed because I know that the reason why they hold such outrageous beliefs isn't because they're trying to distort the truth, it's because they live a lifestyle so radically different than us that they cannot even imagine not having anybody care about you or want to be near you.

No, also stupidity is 1 of the 4 things I dont take away from any man.

I used to do this on Reddit a lot but it eventually got old, plus it’s like arguing with children, your logic simply flies over their empty heads.

I will not waste my time and get myself irritated over their ignorance.

I used to do this on Reddit a lot but it eventually got old, plus it’s like arguing with children, your logic simply flies over their empty heads.
It is not about arguing, it is about triggering them for that REEEEE factor
I don't do it though, waste of time.

It is not about arguing, it is about triggering them for that REEEEE factor
I don't do it though, waste of time.

Yeah, but an awful lot of the time they just don’t understand logic and then make a really bad argument based on nonsense and lies and then strut off thinking they’ve won
It’s just a bit pointless really, when I could be doing something more productive

Yeah, but an awful lot of the time they just don’t understand logic and then make a really bad argument based on nonsense and lies and then strut off thinking they’ve won
It’s just a bit pointless really, when I could be doing something more productive
Low IQ

It's a great cope, just don't expect to change their mind, it's not even because they are low IQ,
but it's because they cope themselves and coping forces can be really strong sometimes

Holy shit that'd be so fucking great :feelskek:

It's a great cope, just don't expect to change their mind, it's not even because they are low IQ,
but it's because they cope themselves and coping forces can be really strong sometimes

I'd prefer it to be a different site but it's always fun seeing normalfags run when confronted with strong blackpills. Even super cucked faggots typically run and hide when confronted with genetic evidence that females shared one strong male amongst themselves before monogamy became a cultural practice.
Surprisingly the people most receptive to the blackpill outside of incels are dark triad Chads. I guess since they never had to cope with failure they lack any mental blinders.

I like to subtly conform to other based men that I too have a realistically dark view of women and so on. I don’t enjoy insulting people or debating normies and foids on gender stuff. A thing when the new atheism wave was at it’s peak was that you could debate people about the supernatural. I would enjoying finding faults in arguments for the existsnce of the supernatural and have pretend arguments in my head. I don’t mind sharing my views on women, feminism and degeneracy but people, especially foids and normies, are not vonvinced by real world debating but rather consensus, time, and solace in the notions they accept as true.

Lowers my IQ but when they take the bait it’s fun

waste of time, they just keep repeating 'it's your personality'

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back