Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else find all the threads about IT annoying?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26358
  • Start date
Deleted member 26358

Deleted member 26358

Self-banned
-
When I first had a post of mine screenshotted and posted on IT I was elated, it was a very joyous feeling and I figure most people here can relate. But when I look at this forum theres always like half a dozen threads about IT and I think that by talking about them so much and feeding them attention we're just encouraging them to harass us and all that. I think IT discussion is more fit for a Discord server or something, away from their prying eyes.

When I first had a post of mine screenshotted and posted on IT I was elated, it was a very joyous feeling and I figure most people here can relate. But when I look at this forum theres always like half a dozen threads about IT and I think that by talking about them so much and feeding them attention we're just encouraging them to harass us and all that. I think IT discussion is more fit for a Discord server or something, away from their prying eyes.
Pretty much a third of posts on here pertain to IT or getting their attention. A lot of you on here only post to get noticed by IT and it shows ngl

It doesn't change anything whether anyone posts or not.
They keep stalking all incel and manosphere sites because they can't stand guys saying anything unflattering about women.
I just think that by acknowledging them we're playing their game

I kinda want to see what happens when they are ignored, females and cucks thrive off of attention.

I just think that by acknowledging them we're playing their game
Doesn't matter.
People would still mention them in passing and IncelTear posters would latch onto that.

People here are pretending to be too cool for school but still manage to mention IncelTear when they get upset enough at their posts.
I'd rather this above it all cope stop because that's exactly what it is, a cope.

IncelTear should have been banned a long time ago.

I kinda want to see what happens when they are ignored, females and cucks thrive off of attention.
Not going to happen when there are a few people that constantly post threads about what IncelTear or reddit said

Last edited:
ban all threads mentioning IT :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

That would at least make it fair.
No use in not making any threads or mentions when there's at least a few members on this site consistently making threads about what IncelTear said.

Yeah, but it's mostly because I didn't come here from Reddit.

I think a ban would be too much, but limiting it to a megathread or something would be better i think

yeah it's really tiresome greycel. who cares what some landwhales and faggots and soys think :feelsUgh:

it's kinda annoying
I lose IQ seeing their posts knowing they won't change their mind