Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get high and read about obscure things in history?

• Thread starter BummerDrummerOG
  • Start date
BummerDrummerOG

BummerDrummerOG

卐 卍࿕࿖࿗࿘ꖦ
-
I will sometimes get super high and then read about random very very little obscure shit on wikipedia. Like today I was looking at different regiments of the anglo zulu war that held maybe 400 people maximum, and I read about a battle in lesotho and some of the sikh empires and the Samoan civil wars. A while ago I did the same thing but I was reading on civil war battles in the west where the battles were like 7 cav scouts vs 13 random guys and etc.

any1 else do this? I know I wont remember a single thing from it either.

Yeah I love wikipedia for this shit just browsing random history articles

I used to do this pretty much on the daily. Ah, those were the days.

Then the lettuce turned on me.

I will sometimes get super high and then read about random very very little obscure shit on wikipedia. Like today I was looking at different regiments of the anglo zulu war that held maybe 400 people maximum, and I read about a battle in lesotho and some of the sikh empires and the Samoan civil wars. A while ago I did the same thing but I was reading on civil war battles in the west where the battles were like 7 cav scouts vs 13 random guys and etc.

It's a way to cope, temporarily eliminating your negative feelings and concentrating on something irrelevant.
I also do this, although very rarely. I like reading about history.

Yeah I do this. Not just history but other random topics as well

Yes but without the drugs

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back