Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else get sad watching videos from the 80's and 90's?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I'm not trying to idealize the past because they had huge problems too but everyone seems so friendly in them even the girls. Now everyone is so bitter and jaded and mean.
Here's an example:

It wasnt as fucked as it is now but keep in mind they being filmed so they gotta be on best behaviour

Yes man, I feel very nostalgic.

Of course life was have been better if we grew up back then. They partied like crazy, girls weren’t nearly as picky, and people weren’t absorbed by cellphones and social media

not as much as 50s and 60s, those would be my preferred time period to grow up

It wasnt as fucked as it is now but keep in mind they being filmed so they gotta be on best behaviour
True I'm not trying to act like women were better back then they just had a filter. But that's better than now where they have no filter and can say and do whatever they want.

True I'm not trying to act like women were better back then they just had a filter. But that's better than now where they have no filter and can say and do whatever they want.
Yeah true women nowadays be like. i have tits and vagina i can do anything i want! The train surely went off the rails

I guess foid's weren't that hypergamous in those days and that's why very few men were incels. I envy those times

not as much as 50s and 60s, those would be my preferred time period to grow up
Call me a cuck but I prefer the idea of a modern women who isn't made to stay quiet and you can't talk to, the 50's housewife has never done anything for me. Though I'm not acting like you can talk to a modern women today even chad can't express himself to a girl without being called "weak".

Call me a cuck but I prefer the idea of a modern women who isn't made to stay quiet and you can't talk to, the 50's housewife has never done anything for me. Though I'm not acting like you can talk to a modern women today even chad can't express himself to a girl without being called "weak".
Fuck modern women . what we going through rn is wat happens when u dont make em stfu . and give them rights . they misuse it and abuse being the more pretty sex and manipulate the fuck out of men whenever they get the chance .and hey i think they didnt have it too bad in the 50s they could stay home and play monopoly with their drooling kids while their husband was working hes ass off in a fcking coalmine

Fuck modern women . what we going through rn is wat happens when u dont make em stfu . and give them rights . they misuse it and abuse being the more pretty sex and manipulate the fuck out of men whenever they get the chance .and hey i think they didnt have it too bad in the 50s they could stay home and play monopoly with their drooling kids while their husband was working hes ass off in a fcking coalmine
What I meant by a modern women was someone you could talk with hang out with like you would with a guy friend along with all the things that come with dating a girl like sex and cuddling.

What I meant by a modern women was someone you could talk with hang out with like you would with a guy friend along with all the things that come with dating a girl like sex and cuddling.
That never excisted man . the only reason households were more stable were because of the need of partnership in a harsh world
Women and men cannot relate psychologically on the level guys can with eachother . u only see this in movies . irl its a diff ballgame . i understand this is what u want and dream about but this is a lie . male and female interests in life differ too much to ever accomplish this.

That never excisted man . the only reason households were more stable were because of the need of partnership in a harsh world
Women and men cannot relate psychologically on the level guys can with eachother . u only see this in movies . irl its a diff ballgame . i understand this is what u want and dream about but this is a lie . male and female interests in life differ too much to ever accomplish this.
Of course I know it's not real I mean even chad can't get that.

Of course I know it's not real I mean even chad can't get that.
Exactly even being a chad cant save u from this harsh reality id even bet money on it that alot of chads are blackpilled to an extent .even though they can get laid easily they still know foids only care bout them cause they look good and not to relate to them in any way

Exactly even being a chad cant save u from this harsh reality id even bet money on it that alot of chads are blackpilled to an extent .even though they can get laid easily they still know foids only care bout them cause they look good and not to relate to them in any way
Most are either bluepilled from constant validation or blackpilled from seeing how girls treat ugly guys and their normie boyfriends.

Late 90s/early 2000s was the best

Most are either bluepilled from constant validation or blackpilled from seeing how girls treat ugly guys and their normie boyfriends.
Dude when i went to highschool there was a chad in my class who fucked a foid in front of hes gf to piss her off cause he wanted to get rid of her . she fucking kepth on stalking him and still wanted to be with him . and hey im not getting laid . foids care bout personality my ass

Of course life was have been better if we grew up back then. They partied like crazy, girls weren’t nearly as picky, and people weren’t absorbed by cellphones and social media
Lol. I was there. It sucked.
I'm not trying to idealize the past because they had huge problems too but everyone seems so friendly in them even the girls. Now everyone is so bitter and jaded and mean.
Here's an example:

People were friendly?
I wouldn't say that... I would say they were less horrible.

Not really. I've never been a sucker for nostalgia.