Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else hang out with parents?

M

malakai

Banned
-
I feel like a loser going to the mall with my mum

Yes, but usually it'd be with my mum.

I generally don't care. Normally, when I'm shopping with her, she buys my favorite cereal lol, and in some way shopping is exciting because of that ^.^.

Yes. I and my father have a lot in common and we usually talk for a couple of hours per day over the phone. He doesn't nag me to get a girlfriend because he himself was incel until his late 20's.

Last edited:
I hate my parents and I wish death upon them

My mom a lot, only go with my dad for stuff like groceries. Hang out with sisters a lot like going to restaurants and movies.

I usually buy groceries with my mum but that's about it

I feel like a loser going to the mall with my mum
I do but i don't feel like a loser, i don't want to hang around normies and their dumb shit, mom buys me crap for free at least.

lol everyone here hanging out with their mom . Meanwhile I don't even talk to my parents!

W
lol everyone here hanging out with their mom . Meanwhile I don't even talk to my parents!
Why not man? Go talk to them. They're your parents.

Yea I have to basically

I've gone out with my mom before, but not often.

Enjoy your mother's company while you still can.

I hang out with my dad when I'm visiting his place. But it's difficult due to his cancer. He can only leave bed for a few hours at a time and he isn't very mobile. So it usually gets kind of stale. Apparently his type is hereditary, so at least I have something to look forward to. And will further never spread my genes.

Is "mum" the new "ya'll"?

Yes. I enjoy hanging out with them, but hate when someone from HS sees me.