[Experiment] Does anyone else hate their fathers?

Do you hate your father?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★★★★
6d 18h 55m
My father always was a scumbag to me. Just always moody, Bossy, just a mean motherfucker for no good reason. Hbu brocels

Edfech

Edfech

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
★★★
39d 5h 28m
I don't have a father

metabuxx

metabuxx

Overlord
★★★★★
41d 21h 55m
I got 70% of my subhuman features from him. That's why I hate him.

JosefMengelecel

JosefMengelecel

One who has nothing to lose has everything to take
★★★
16d 4h 14m
He is probably one of the only people who still cares about me besides my mother.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Captain
8d 5h 14m
I don't hate him but i certainly don't like him either.

Caesercel

Caesercel

Admiral
★★★★
25d 6h 10m
I don't "hate" anyone in life. But I have strong mixed feeling about my father and I have chosen yes.
I admire him for what he did for us, when he could have been a bigger scumbag, and how he mogs me in many things in life.

But he is an alcoholic NEET rn with no shame and has made our lives very difficult. So I tilt more towards dislike.

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★
14d 17h 40m
Grew up with a shitty step dad ngl, then at age 7 grew up with a single mother, not the best way to grow up and it's all my dad's fault

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★
44d 18h 56m
He's a subhuman who never should have been allowed to reproduce. Yet he married a fat divorced single mother (my mom). Idiot, no wonder he turned to alcoholism after he found out what he had dragged himself into.
Good fathers give their offspring good genes, money and a father figure. Basically a good upbringing.
I got none of these.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Officer
23d 16h 21m
My father gave me autism and low IQ genes. Thx father good job I'm so proud of you

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★★
18d 3h 37m
He gave me his autism and would have mogged me at my age, probably beaten the shit out of me as well because he was a thugmaxxed Chad. At least he cared enough to stick around and supports his fuck up son.

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
56d 16h 48m
my dad is cool. I rarely ever interact with my parents though. I'm not on bad terms with them at all, we just don't have a very close relationship and there's nothing for us to talk about

I

Introvert

★★★
13d 4h 54m
I am indifferent towards my father.

ShySaxon

ShySaxon

Obergruppenführer of SS Division “Incelistan”
★★★★★
34d 15h 1m
Yes I can’t stand him. Useless man.

outherebrothers

outherebrothers

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
★★
39d 20h 18m
My father always was a scumbag to me. Just always moody, Bossy, just a mean motherfucker for no good reason. Hbu brocels
Have spoke to him about half a dozen times since 1998. I used to hate him but now he doesn't affect my life in any way so I more feel nothing for him now, he was a tyrannical maniac when I was growing up and was also sentenced to 10 years in prison when I was like 2 years old. By all accounts he came out of jail even worse than he when he went in.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★
20d 10h 6m
you pretty much described my dad as well. I wouldn't say I totally hate him but I rather have this love-hate relationship. Sometimes it feels alright to have him around, and I'll probably miss him a little when he's gone, but most of the times he's being a narcissistic piece of shit.

croatincel

croatincel

Recruit
★★★
4d 1h 46m
I grew up with a single mother because my dad is a drunk

Boardwalkcel

Boardwalkcel

I have no life
★★★★★
6d 18h 55m
you pretty much described my dad as well. I wouldn't say I totally hate him but I rather have this love-hate relationship. Sometimes it feels alright to have him around, and I'll probably miss him a little when he's gone, but most of the times he's being a narcissistic piece of shit.
Sucks, I didnt ask to be born. And i definitely dont deserve to be treated like a piece of shit because of it.

LooksAreLife

LooksAreLife

Face made for radio
★★
20d 4h 50m
No I like my dad tbh, he's probably the only good person in my life, and I'm thankful for that.

My mom on the other hand is a narcissistic manipulative whore.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★
20d 10h 6m
Sucks, I didnt ask to be born. And i definitely dont deserve to be treated like a piece of shit because of it.
It's brutal indeed. But it tends to get better with time as they get old, they just don't have the same energy to blame everything on your and they kind understand they're weaker and more dependent on you tho. It doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger, I literally couldn't relax when he was around, I was like 24/7 upset because of him.

If you can find a way to move away from his house it may help as well. I came to the realisation that the best way to have a decent relationship with obnoxious parents is to spent very little time with them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Personalityinkwell [JFL] Does anyone else like the feeling of a sneeze? OffTopic 13
FastBananaCEO Does anyone even postmaxx anymore? OffTopic 22
your personality [Serious] Does anyone feel worse during August? OffTopic 19