Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Does anyone else hate their fathers?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date

Do you hate your father?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
My father always was a scumbag to me. Just always moody, Bossy, just a mean motherfucker for no good reason. Hbu brocels

I don't have a father

I got 70% of my subhuman features from him. That's why I hate him.

He is probably one of the only people who still cares about me besides my mother.

I don't hate him but i certainly don't like him either.

I don't "hate" anyone in life. But I have strong mixed feeling about my father and I have chosen yes.
I admire him for what he did for us, when he could have been a bigger scumbag, and how he mogs me in many things in life.

But he is an alcoholic NEET rn with no shame and has made our lives very difficult. So I tilt more towards dislike.

Grew up with a shitty step dad ngl, then at age 7 grew up with a single mother, not the best way to grow up and it's all my dad's fault

He's a subhuman who never should have been allowed to reproduce. Yet he married a fat divorced single mother (my mom). Idiot, no wonder he turned to alcoholism after he found out what he had dragged himself into.
Good fathers give their offspring good genes, money and a father figure. Basically a good upbringing.
I got none of these.

My father gave me autism and low IQ genes. Thx father good job I'm so proud of you

He gave me his autism and would have mogged me at my age, probably beaten the shit out of me as well because he was a thugmaxxed Chad. At least he cared enough to stick around and supports his fuck up son.

my dad is cool. I rarely ever interact with my parents though. I'm not on bad terms with them at all, we just don't have a very close relationship and there's nothing for us to talk about

Yes bcs his sperm made me

I am indifferent towards my father.

Yes I can’t stand him. Useless man.

My father always was a scumbag to me. Just always moody, Bossy, just a mean motherfucker for no good reason. Hbu brocels
Have spoke to him about half a dozen times since 1998. I used to hate him but now he doesn't affect my life in any way so I more feel nothing for him now, he was a tyrannical maniac when I was growing up and was also sentenced to 10 years in prison when I was like 2 years old. By all accounts he came out of jail even worse than he when he went in.

you pretty much described my dad as well. I wouldn't say I totally hate him but I rather have this love-hate relationship. Sometimes it feels alright to have him around, and I'll probably miss him a little when he's gone, but most of the times he's being a narcissistic piece of shit.

I grew up with a single mother because my dad is a drunk

you pretty much described my dad as well. I wouldn't say I totally hate him but I rather have this love-hate relationship. Sometimes it feels alright to have him around, and I'll probably miss him a little when he's gone, but most of the times he's being a narcissistic piece of shit.
Sucks, I didnt ask to be born. And i definitely dont deserve to be treated like a piece of shit because of it.

No I like my dad tbh, he's probably the only good person in my life, and I'm thankful for that.

My mom on the other hand is a narcissistic manipulative whore.

Sucks, I didnt ask to be born. And i definitely dont deserve to be treated like a piece of shit because of it.
It's brutal indeed. But it tends to get better with time as they get old, they just don't have the same energy to blame everything on your and they kind understand they're weaker and more dependent on you tho. It doesn't bother me as much as it did when I was younger, I literally couldn't relax when he was around, I was like 24/7 upset because of him.

If you can find a way to move away from his house it may help as well. I came to the realisation that the best way to have a decent relationship with obnoxious parents is to spent very little time with them.