Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else have a Chad name but ugly looks?

• Thread starter TheIncelRepublic
  • Start date
TheIncelRepublic

TheIncelRepublic

Sexual Marxist and Incel revolutionary
-
I have a GigaChad name from the memes (not telling because it's the fucking internet). That shit is brutal because people think you sound like a Chad on paper but Incel in looks and they suddenly treat you as subhuman when you meet them in person.

No unfortunately it’s the other way around for me. I have chad looks, but an ugly name so it’s beyond over for me.

i have some jewish weird af name its fucking cringe

No unfortunately it’s the other way around for me. I have chad looks, but an ugly name so it’s beyond over for me.

CHAD OUT!!!!! :chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer:

Jk, brutal having an incel name. Glad I am not a namecel.

What the hell is an explame of a a chad name?

You know,

Chad, Brad, Kyle, Rodrick, Liam, Jim or something else.
Those aren't chad names those are white boy pissant names. Chad names are Darius, Dominic, Butchie, Samson etc.

Those aren't chad names those are white boy pissant names. Chad names are Darius, Dominic, Butchie, Samson etc.

"Chad isn't a Chad name" :feelshaha: :dafuckfeels:

I work at pizza joint and had to deliver a pizza to someone named Brad. He was literally from the memes, tall and attractive with his Stacy gf at the door.

Yeah, that's me. I have a very gigachad surname. It always disappoints people when they see my face and stature expecting my physicality to live up to my name.

I work at pizza joint and had to deliver a pizza to someone named Brad. He was literally from the memes, tall and attractive with his Stacy gf at the door.
Probably I believe you then.

I also have a legit Chad name. I am still an incel though.

I have an incel name :feelsbadman:

It's the worst thing at this job

What do you define as a "Chad Name"?

I have an absolute average name in my area.

My name sounds normal in the country I live in but in any other country it sounds weird and funny.

My real name is so foidish. People online assume I am a foid

These are chad names: Edwin, Malachi, Callum, Duke, Theo, Fergus

No, my name is dirt common in my country, ditto with my surnames.

No, the only thing I have worse than my name is my face

Dunno. How does Harvey rank on the incel to Chad scale?

Brad, Kyle, John, Steve, dorian, Eddie, Jake, jack, Dan, tom, Kris, Michael, David, Sean, Shane, Ricky, Francis, Troy, Leon, Logan, Ethan, jayden, Gabe.

What counts as chad/incel names? And what does Michael count as?

Nice try getting my real name!

Hunter Huntly

Greg Gigacock

Barry Brutely

Johnson Johnson

Chadwick Chadly

What are some other Chad names?

Greg is a normie name, I guess...but what is a name beginning with G that can go with "gigacock" lol?

Last edited:
What do you define as a "Chad Name"?

1. "White Name"
2. Name typical of the privileged/elite
3. "Masculine Sounding" (usually involving a "d sound" or an "r sound", something that "sounds rough")

Garry Gigacock

Lol that's good. Garry with the double r also sounds more macho than Gary with the single r. Sounds like a 40-50 year old Irish chad or something lol