[Blackpill] Does anyone else have a unibrow? If you do, it is over 4 u buddy boyo.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
180d 21h 54m
It seems like your eyebrows are quite underrated when it comes to the blackpill, but what I have noticed is that they are crucial when it comes to attractiveness. I have a unibrow and half of the left part is missing as if it was burned. My ugly eyebrows are 100% genetic though, looking back at pictures of 3 year old me I could see that my eyebrows were even similar at that age. Compared to almost eveyone on this forum, my eyebrows are beyond what you could imagine subhuman eyebrows to be. Most of the world is repulsed by unibows, mostly because Western influence. The only place in the world where it has ever been seen as a desirable trait, is Tajikistan. And who gives a fuck about Tajikistan? Today though you often see movies where the villains are portrayed with unibrows. It is said in the West that those with unibrows tend to show a lack of grooming, but why should you remove your unibrows?Just because you have eyebrows you show a lack of grooming? The reality this excuse is given is because unibrows are seen as nuisances and that there is no reason to keep them.

tldr have you ever seen chad with monkey eyebrows???

Lester

Lester

quid pro quo
-
9d 15h 9m
thank god, no.

i mean you could just cut it if you did have one, though.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
Haven't seen a unibrow in a long time, I think social media going viral world wide and all normies going online killed unibrows (everyone who had one realized it was fucked, so everyones grooms it off now)

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
180d 21h 54m
Haven't seen a unibrow in a long time, I think social media going viral world wide and all normies going online killed unibrows (everyone who had one realized it was fucked, so everyones grooms it off now)
Because any 10 year old recognizes that it is subhuman and they scrape it off at any opportunity.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
63d 8h 31m
Because any 10 year old recognizes that it is subhuman and they scrape it off at any opportunity.
Yeah but you use to see them a lot more pre-social media era.

I think its another one of those things you know, where everyone is looksmaxxing because of social media and increased competition and wider awareness of whats attractive or not, so you just dont see unibrows anymore like you use to, not that it use be seen as good, its just that people who had a unibrow, many were unaware of how disgusting it is.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
180d 21h 54m
thank god, no.

i mean you could just cut it if you did have one, though.
You need to wax or pluck it, even then you need to it often otherwise it will just come back. The hardest part is making your eyebrows symmetrical.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
124d 8h 16m
A little bit

manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 18h 32m
Just shave it bro

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
180d 21h 54m
Yeah but you use to see them a lot more pre-social media era.

I think its another one of those things you know, where everyone is looksmaxxing because of social media and increased competition and wider awareness of whats attractive or not, so you just dont see unibrows anymore like you use to, not that it use be seen as good, its just that people who had a unibrow, many were unaware of how disgusting it is.
The thing is about unibrows is that they are not inherently disgusting, it's just some extra hairs in the middle of your eyebrows. It is just some made up ridiculous beauty standard of the Western world. Until hypergamy on steroids came along men didn't care.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
109d 6h 32m
I do have an unibrow but I trim it

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
174d 1h 44m
i barely have any eyebrows cus rice and low t

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
87d 23h 13m
I kind of do. Its not a huge bushy one but there are light hairs that connect my darker eye brows that are longer than just normal peach fuzz hairs.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
111d 12h 33m
I don't have unibrow.

azakhan

azakhan

slavcel manlet with a raisin dick
★★★
51d 5h 12m
I kinda have one but I shave it.

Chileancel

Chileancel

I am become death
★★★★
2d 12h 54m
I do but I pluck it. Probably one of the only incel traits you can get rid of.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
★★★★★
86d 23h 22m
lightskin2thousand0

lightskin2thousand0

do the right CHOice --- bitches love Sosa
31d 21h 27m
The thing is about unibrows is that they are not inherently disgusting, it's just some extra hairs in the middle of your eyebrows. It is just some made up ridiculous beauty standard of the Western world. Until hypergamy on steroids came along men didn't care.
Nords have less body hair and less unbrows so of course when they colonized people accepted foreign features as the norm

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
-
122d 23h 28m
It seems like your eyebrows are quite underrated when it comes to the blackpill, but what I have noticed is that they are crucial when it comes to attractiveness. I have a unibrow and half of the left part is missing as if it was burned. My ugly eyebrows are 100% genetic though, looking back at pictures of 3 year old me I could see that my eyebrows were even similar at that age. Compared to almost eveyone on this forum, my eyebrows are beyond what you could imagine subhuman eyebrows to be. Most of the world is repulsed by unibows, mostly because Western influence. The only place in the world where it has ever been seen as a desirable trait, is Tajikistan. And who gives a fuck about Tajikistan? Today though you often see movies where the villains are portrayed with unibrows. It is said in the West that those with unibrows tend to show a lack of grooming, but why should you remove your unibrows?Just because you have eyebrows you show a lack of grooming? The reality this excuse is given is because unibrows are seen as nuisances and that there is no reason to keep them.

tldr have you ever seen chad with monkey eyebrows???
What does your unibrow look like? Is it just some hairs or does it look like one big eyebrow. Show me

Wizard32

Wizard32

Banned
-
22d 3h 11m
This thread is stupid, it's not "over" for an easily reversed (plucking) condition.

That's like saying if women thought beards were ugly that it's "over" for guys who grow facial hair.

overformanlets

overformanlets

manlet currycel
★★★★★
3d 22h 29m
You need to wax or pluck it, even then you need to it often otherwise it will just come back. The hardest part is making your eyebrows symmetrical.
ya i have ugly curry unibrow so its difficult to make symmetrical. I put my finger vertical next to my nose bridge and thats where I trim upto

Red Pill Rage

Red Pill Rage

Major
★★★★
15d 3h 46m
Low IQ. Just shave it. If foids let all their natural hair grown, they'd look close to this:
1575432528802.png

Wizard32

Wizard32

Banned
-
22d 3h 11m
You have to put your lewd images behind spoiler tags friend!
monkey time!
like that!

terminal

terminal

Recruit
★★★
5d 6h 45m
Yea. I got a unibrow. I used to wax it but stopped after a lot pimples grew in that area. Now I have embraced the fact that I am an undesirable ethnic.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

sandnigger
★★★★★
180d 21h 54m
Yea. I got a unibrow. I used to wax it but stopped after a lot pimples grew in that area. Now I have embraced the fact that I am an undesirable ethnic.
brutal ngl

A

AOEmaxx

Recruit
4d 10h 5m
Waxing tends to solve that problem.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
41d 7h 24m
I do. I shave it off.

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
55d 9h 3m
rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
2d 6h 34m
I do get a unibrow if I don't pull out the hairs inbetween.