Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have NO generational wealth going their way?

lurker45

lurker45

Officer
★★
My parents never thought I was worth a single cent. Every teenager gets a car when they turn 16, but not me. Most parents work hard to save up a college fund for their child, mine didn't save a penny.
Even now I beg them to help me afford a car and they refuse to. It's insane how much they want me to fail.

Absolutely zero here.

if you're american fuck off

My parents never thought I was worth a single cent. Every teenager gets a car when they turn 16, but not me. Most parents work hard to save up a college fund for their child, mine didn't save a penny.
Even now I beg them to help me afford a car and they refuse to. It's insane how much they want me to fail.
My dad says driving is a waste of money and he wishes he never got his license. I'm 25 and sat in the driving seat once in a stationary car when I was underage and the police confronted my father saying who is driving when the car was parked I was just behind the wheel bro useless popo.

I will feel useless if my parents got me a car at 25 but it looks like they have to. I use to be good at go karting when I was in my teens but that's different

My parents didn't even bother to teach me how to ride a bicycle:feelshaha:

Growing up poor sugs mannnnn, having to always play catch up takes a toll on the mind. I jus wish I had some old money so I can cope in peace.

Amerifag parents
if you're american fuck off
typical amerifag parents don't give a fuck about their kids and even kick them out at 18 with no resource

Amerifag parents

typical amerifag parents don't give a fuck about their kids and even kick them out at 18 with no resource
Not if it's a foid!

Free CARS (need a new one to replace the ruined one, every year or so...)

Free iPhone and plan...

Free land and house and repairs... Meanwhile mr ugly renter next door (me) shits in a outhouse...

And of course lots of help when needed. And i can't even get a hello or wave as they drive by...

I'd probably get generational debt from my retarded dad

My dad says driving is a waste of money and he wishes he never got his license. I'm 25 and sat in the driving seat once in a stationary car when I was underage and the police confronted my father saying who is driving when the car was parked I was just behind the wheel bro useless popo.

I will feel useless if my parents got me a car at 25 but it looks like they have to. I use to be good at go karting when I was in my teens but that's different
@LastGerman

Nope. My dad even yells at me for wanting him not to wear summer clothes in winter instead of turning the heater on max (sometimes with open window as well). :lul:

My parents are just retarded and solipistic, when it comes to money.

Mind you I am disabled and they tell me to stfu or piss off.

Last edited:

Everyone I knew got a car at 16 except me, and in my school, usually a new car at that. When I got my driver's license, my parents said they'd get me a car, but that didn't happen and I don't think it's ever going to. They don't like spending that much money on me. I'm middle class and my family used to be wealthy many years ago.

I got nothing when my mom passed away. Actually thats not true. Her bank tried to say i owed them 900 dollars. Never paid that btw

I got some land and money coming my way so maybe I’ll be able to ascend when I’m 55

ill get something but not much

Attachments

• u7s2r7t3pbe41.jpg
    u7s2r7t3pbe41.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 13
That's incel trait tbh. All I will inherit are shitty genes. I did in advance.
I use to be good at go karting when I was in my teens but that's different
Incel trait
Growing up poor sugs mannnnn, having to always play catch up takes a toll on the mind. I jus wish I had some old money so I can cope in peace.
Brootel can relate
Amerifag parents

Your parents atleast got a place to kick you out from jfl
I'd probably get generational debt from my dad
I got nothing when my mom passed away. Actually thats not true. Her bank tried to say i owed them 900 dollars. Never paid that btw
Brutal. Fuck them
I got some land and money coming my way so maybe I’ll be able to ascend when I’m 55
Just hope to ascend before heart attack theory

nope no wealth but no debt either