Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else have no motivation to study anymore?

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
I didn’t do a lot of work for the past semester. I’ve always hated doing school/uni work in general even though I’m a smart guy, it’s just not my thing to sit down and study for 2 hours everyday for months.

Is anyone else like this? Or do you guys actually study and keep up with the content?

In math classes I'm top notch, anything else I dont give a shit about so I procrastinate. I hate school.

Can relate. I feel like it goes in one ear and goes out the next.

My brain is soup. Can't study for my life because every piece of shit in the past has raped my serotonin off my brain

My brain is soup. Can't study for my life because every piece of shit in the past has raped my serotonin off my brain
That’s me
That’s me I can’t even understand anything anymore,I’m sure I’ll drop out
Of college soon,I just want to be peaceful,I want to not fukcing feel like shit and I just want, TO REST

idk i don't study really, only on things i enjoy.

That's how I was in college. Look at me now, a decade later. Working shit part-time jobs and living at home.

I lost all motivation when I started uni.

I didn’t do a lot of work for the past semester. I’ve always hated doing school/uni work in general even though I’m a smart guy, it’s just not my thing to sit down and study for 2 hours everyday for months.

Is anyone else like this? Or do you guys actually study and keep up with the content?
Sucks for ur GrAY ass

I used to study my freshman year of uni, but this past school year has been brutal. No enjoyment whatsoever and not interested in any of it and the work seems to keep piling up.

Covid killed college.

I used to study my freshman year of uni, but this past school year has been brutal. No enjoyment whatsoever and not interested in any of it and the work seems to keep piling up.
try adderal

My brain is just dead. I can't focus on the study material for more than 15 mins.

Was recently put on it and have been taking it for awhile, but just makes me lose all focus and want to ldar
how much were u prescribed? ask for more if it doesnt work.

I wish I studied math but I fell for the science meme.
what kind of science? Physics is the only tolerable one tbh.
Chem and bio sucks ass through a straw

I don't find the content that enjoyable and lose focus pretty quickly, its brutal.

I always try take shortcuts which negatively affects my knowledge in the long term.