Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else here actually like having aspergers?

KARABOGA1453

KARABOGA1453

Banned
-
Modern industrial civilization requires specialization in order to function. If our narrow interests are channeled correctly into productive disciplines that will easily allow us to advance to the top of our field. I'd say my genetics trading social ability for cognitive ability was definitely worth it. How has the syndrome benefited you?

No because my narrow interests are not valued by society

I don’t know if I have it so I don’t know

What are your narrow interests? Most of the autistic people I've met are interested in STEM.
I'm personally an autist interested in Android Development and strategy game design. Used to enjoy reading and writing dark stories as well.

Viewing academic success as a full substitute for social and romantic success is giga bluepilled. Education and moneymaxxing is nothing but cope.

How has the syndrome benefited you?
It makes my life more interesting in a way and I get a chance to study cool hobbies. Also I have a perspective that most others lack and aren't a spoiled normy brat.

Many many downsides though that undermine the positives. We're the new Western Jewry.

Viewing academic success as a full substitute for social and romantic success is giga bluepilled. Education and moneymaxxing is nothing but cope.
It's impossible to be incel if you are rich.

Over for aspies

It's impossible to be incel if you are rich.
Tenor 1

I like the logical thinking and intelligence that comes with my autism. My reasoning is far superior to that of neurotypicals.

I like the additional intelligence that comes with it. I don’t like being completely socially inept though.

Your kidding right? Pure math is the most valuable asset to society of all academic disciplines.
Yes I know but they are not valued by most people tho like who cares about Topos? But omg Adele lost 100lbs, Rihanna just tweeted this and Elon Musk son's name is Abc123 yay

Yes I know but they are not valued by most people tho like who cares about Topos? But omg Adele lost 100lbs, Rihanna just tweeted this and Elon Musk son's name is Abc123 yay
Talking to normal people really isn't worth it though. Do you have friends who are also into number theory?

Fuck no. It's been a struggle all of my life. I hate how normies try to make it cool by having some Chad actor "suffering" from Asperger's, or some hot Stacy Youtuber describing her daily struggles as an aspie.
It sucks. If you hit the genetic lottery and were born a hot guy, then your looks outweigh the weird behavior, but a guy that's 7 and below with aspergers is fucked.

Fuck no. It's been a struggle all of my life. I hate how normies try to make it cool by having some Chad actor "suffering" from Asperger's, or some hot Stacy Youtuber describing her daily struggles as an aspie.
It sucks. If you hit the genetic lottery and were born a hot guy, then your looks outweigh the weird behavior, but a guy that's 7 and below with aspergers is fucked.
Do you have a special interest?

No, I hate it, and it is the cause of all of my misery and suffering.

If it wasn't for aspergers I would be a bluepiller, orbiting some hole and maybe posting on IT. Fitting into this society is cucked.

I guess if you got that island of high iQ or w/e its called it could be a good thing

No because my narrow interests are not valued by society
this pretty much. my dad is a high IQ software engineer but I don't have any type of valuable specialization so I'm just socially inept