Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Does anyone else here fantasize about an ideal, specific scenario that you wish happened?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
For me, my specific ideal scenario that's always in my head revolves around me wanting to be a rich high school Chad living out in the countryside of Texas in the 1980s. I wish I could be a Chad who drives to school with a suped up Mercedes 190E AMG. My parents like me a lot. I make straight As and I'm the captain of the football team. I walk into school and everyone knows me. I have lots, and lots of friends and I have a loving, cute Stacy gf who I stole her virginity from. I'm not a jerk to anyone unless they instigate first. In April, it's prom night and she slow dances with me to "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds and "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS as we are both smiling and happy as the lighting fixture shines upon us. I drive her back to my 400 square foot bedroom filled to the brim with expensive shit and 1980s pop culture references and we have passionate, loving sex. The next day, some other jock wants to fight me. I beat the shit out of him as everyone around me claps. In May, it turns to graduation. I remember all the good times I had with her and we say our goodbyes. But it's not over yet. I don't go to college, I become a welder and a mechanic in the town I went to high school in. I then marry said Stacy and we live a happy life together. No kids, but we have ourselves, some nice cars, and we have a nice house.

I don't know why I always envision this specific scenario. I feel like my 'spergers is reaching stratospheric over-the-top levels.

Does anyone else fantasize about specific scenarios?

I sometimes fantasize about being Dr. Mengele

i fantasize about a better life yes

For me, my specific ideal scenario that's always in my head revolves around me wanting to be a rich high school Chad living out in the countryside of Texas in the 1980s. I wish I could be a Chad who drives to school with a suped up Mercedes 190E AMG. My parents like me a lot. I make straight As and I'm the captain of the football team. I walk into school and everyone knows me. I have lots, and lots of friends and I have a loving, cute Stacy gf who I stole her virginity from. I'm not a jerk to anyone unless they instigate first. In April, it's prom night and she slow dances with me to "Don't You Forget About Me" by Simple Minds and "Never Tear Us Apart" by INXS as we are both smiling and happy as the lighting fixture shines upon us. I drive her back to my 400 square foot bedroom filled to the brim with expensive shit and 1980s pop culture references and we have passionate, loving sex. The next day, some other jock wants to fight me. I beat the shit out of him as everyone around me claps. In May, it turns to graduation. I remember all the good times I had with her and we say our goodbyes. But it's not over yet. I don't go to college, I become a welder and a mechanic in the town I went to high school in. I then marry said Stacy and we live a happy life together. No kids, but we have ourselves, some nice cars, and we have a nice house.

I don't know why I always envision this specific scenario. I feel like my 'spergers is reaching stratospheric over-the-top levels.

Lmao i fantasize about what my face would look like with a normal sized nosed and being 6ft tall.

I guess I fantasize about stuff like this... but the problem is there is really no bottom or 'how low can you go' when it comes to dreaming about someone's life. Doesn't have to be chad at all.

There's uneducated, unemployed or barely-employed morons with missing teeth that fuck the women that I want, it's that bad. Even being that guy would be a crazy fever dream fantasy.

Special cute adorable girl is told by someone outworldly, spirits, extraterestrials, or something like that, that her life goal is to help one man by becoming his good waifu, and I fit in descriptions of that man. Her parents also are spiritual people, taking her enlightenment about life purpose seriously, and supporting relations of teen daughter with destined elder man

Yeah, but my fantasy is nothing not like yours. I fantasize about being friends with Columbine shooters Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold, just hanging out with them, hating everybody, driving around, drinking beer, smoking, shooting guns in woods. They seemed like such cool dudes. Tbh I would never want to be a jock, they disgust me. I like outcasts, not all of them, but some. Chads and jocks are boring, only thing that's interesting about them are foids.

Honesty I've fantasized about raping my high school oneitises if I had no consequences for my actions.

I fantasize about different outcomes to situations I've been in.

No, I rarely fantasize about anything. I know it's over... I know it never began. No point fantasizing about things that will never be. Occasionally I will have dreams about living a good life, but I quickly forget them after I wake up.

fantasize about mension level of living or a little house apart from society , where i let foids in here and there but remain hidden , ofc while being a 6 2 chad and having all the benefits that come with being a chad

As it's fantasy: for legal purposes I'd like to state my dreams bear no weight on my real life interactions and these are merely fantasies and NOT plans which I want to see through.

Anyway, I dream about attempting to kill myself and I fucking fail. Despite my fall of a building, I only damage one leg and fracture my arm.
Some random guy sees me and tells me he'll take me to the hospital.
Instead of driving me to the hospital, I wake up on an Island.
I have no idea on what the day is or the time, but when I look at my body I'm not fully human.

My right arm is basically robotic and so is my left leg.
I've also been enhanced in strength, speed, reaction time to the point I'm unstoppable in hand to hand or hand to weapon combat.

The guy understand my suffering foids have caused to my life and he wants to help me get my revenge on them.
We train.
I acquire guns and shit.
Learn my special abilities, but also how to assassinate.

This guy has a VTOL stealth warship and we take it back to the mainland.
Once there we break havoc.
We're like Ghosts.
We start at my Uni, slicing the necks of every foid we come across.
Cucks try to stop us and I swiftly just take them out effortlessly.
Blood is shed everywhere.

There's screaming, crying and shouting everywhere.
Destruction.
The police attempt to stop me but they fail.
At this point I haven't even shot a bullet, but my kill count is in the hundreds.

We tell them you've been visited by the Ghosts.
You will see us again.

I repeatedly return taking out more roasties globally, governments try and reconcile with me but I dont budge until one day they offer me £2billion to stop.

Me and my fellow Ghost brother take it and split the money equally.
Then I agree to work for Russia.
Putin instructs me to assassinate more foids

Then at this point I wake up

I must strongly state this is just a FICTIONAL STORY. God I wish it were real :cryfeels:

Last edited:
I wish I could Fühermaxx

As it's fantasy: for legal purposes I'd like to state my dreams bear no weight on my real life interactions and these are merely fantasies and NOT plans which I want to see through.

Anyway, I dream about attempting to kill myself and I fucking fail. Despite my fall of a building, I only damage one leg and fracture my arm.
Some random guy sees me and tells me he'll take me to the hospital.
Instead of driving me to the hospital, I wake up on an Island.
I have no idea on what the day is or the time, but when I look at my body I'm not fully human.

My right arm is basically robotic and so is my left leg.
I've also been enhanced in strength, speed, reaction time to the point I'm unstoppable in hand to hand or hand to weapon combat.

The guy understand my suffering foids have caused to my life and he wants to help me get my revenge on them.
We train.
I acquire guns and shit.
Learn my special abilities, but also how to assassinate.

This guy has a VTOL stealth warship and we take it back to the mainland.
Once there we break havoc.
We're like Ghosts.
We start at my Uni, slicing the necks of every foid we come across.
Cucks try to stop us and I swiftly just take them out effortlessly.
Blood is shed everywhere.

There's screaming, crying and shouting everywhere.
Destruction.
The police attempt to stop me but they fail.
At this point I haven't even shot a bullet, but my kill count is in the hundreds.

We tell them you've been visited by the Ghosts.
You will see us again.

I repeatedly return taking out more roasties globally, governments try and reconcile with me but I dont budge until one day they offer me £2billion to stop.

Me and my fellow Ghost brother take it and split the money equally.
Then I agree to work for Russia.
Putin instructs me to assassinate more foids

Then at this point I wake up

I must strongly state this is just a FICTIONAL STORY.

thats a good dream tbh , i always had ficitons too of having psycic powers or could teleport everywhere at will , with that i would just do whats in my best interest and life whereever and however i want , i could stay in a hotel without the owner knowing , i could scare people to death , i could rape without punishment , i could do silence kills ( teleporting behind and cut them ) , i could steal money or watever i want , man only teleporting to whereever place you want on this earth could get you so far , and it would be cool af

Yes. It sucks seeing my state being taken over by liberal/feminist hogwash.
You are lucky to live in Texas. Its still the best place on this planet in my opinion. I wish I could live in Texas, but im stuck in cucked Germany.

I have too many specific "perfect" scenarios in my head for different occasions. I have a few to make me horny. I have a few to make me happy when I'm feeling low. I have a few to make me cry when I'm wanting to wallow in my loser-dom. They are all too long to type out and none of you would ever read them anyway but one that I used to dream about even as a kid that I think might be my longest "perfect" scenario as I've thought about it for 20+ years

-I'm a southern Texan boy living on a farm or somewhere rural. I lived alone for many years, with parents of course, as an only child and nobody around to play with for miles. One year some neighbors move just down the street from me. They have a daughter who is also an only child. We bond and become the perfect friends. Fast forward 90 years and we are dying together in a hospice. I die first and she follows me closely afterwards while we are surrounded by our multiple children and loved ones from the community.

Obviously there is a lot of fluff that I left out but that's the gist of it. I have plans on a year by year basis on when things happen. When I get a career. When we have kids. When I retire. When I lose my job. When she supports me no matter what. The "hard" times. The "good" times. All in my head. This one dream honestly keeps me going year after year. I know I'll never have it but being an incel there is no hope anymore in 2019 or beyond. I'm going to die alone and forgotten and probably in my 40s or 50s.

Sometimes i fantasize about holding hands with a human female

You are lucky to live in Texas. Its still the best place on this planet in my opinion. I wish I could live in Texas, but im stuck in cucked Germany.
It's turning more and more liberal each year. Only about 10% of my school was remotely on the right.

I have a wide variety of fantasies that I ponder over at various points in time

I always used to have a specific mental image I fapped to. A specific girl in a specific position. Years of bliss tbh.

I fantasize about having a gf obsessed with me