Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else here gets looks of disgust from women?

W

WhyMe??

Banned
-
Happens all the time. Makes me so fucking depressed and anxious. I just want to get home and continue my copes

I hate nature

Fakecel if not tbh

im eyecontactless so idk

i dont get even looks. sounds like you're ogremaxxing, i wish i could at least do that tbh

Yes, especially here in California. It's weird that they act extra bitchy in this part of the country. I been to NYC and found that the broads there are friendlier. Maybe be it's just a west coast thing?

When I have to venture out once or twice a week, it always happens, a group of fat warpigs even said eww as I walked past them going into the supermarket the other week!

Sometimes, but most of the time it's like they're ignoring me.

I really hate women wearing very provocative mini skirts, big cleavage, high heels, and make-up, well the wear of a street hooker, and I see them around other men, slutting around chads, but ignoring me, I really get disgusted.

Moreover, I hate nightclubs, bars and night venues were foids get their cock carousel, while men are fighting each others. These places should be bombed tbh.

Yes, especially here in California. It's weird that they act extra bitchy in this part of the country. I been to NYC and found that the broads there are friendlier. Maybe be it's just a west coast thing?
Lol no I lived in nyc all my life and I've gotten tthe look of disgust more times than I can count.

yes. one of the worst reminder of my shitty life.

Yes bro. I'd say most of us probably get them.

Only from white foids. Noodlewhores and arab/jewess foids smile at me. Keep in mind they are quite few/rare where i live.

A few femoids either stare at me with blank expression or smug smile at me.

they all looked at me like if i were a serial killer or wife beater back in the days. Guess you either get used to it or become what they want you to be :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

they all looked at me like if i were a serial killer or wife beater back in the days. Guess you either get used to it or become what they want you to be :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
High IQ ngl

No I mostly get ignored. But recently a foid looked at my shoes and then up to my face and then down again as if she was scanning my body. I don't know what that means.

I'm invisible to foids. They treat me like I'm part of the scenery.

Of course. Women are like monkeys, they have no control over their facial expressions.

Fat hambeasts always give the most exaggerated looks of disgust and disinterest. They desperately need to feel wanted to cope with their gross bodies

Last week I was talking with some friends and I made a loud sound with the chair when I got up and then a blond Stacy nearby looked at me like a ripped open garbage bag.

Was in (((Las Vegas))) a few weeks ago and these two 5/10 foids in their 20s pointed and laughed at me as I walked by.
Noodlewhores and arab/jewess foids smile at me. Keep in mind they are quite few/rare where i live.

:chad:

It's not disgust for me, it's more like "what the fuck do you want from me go away faggot".

Last edited:
No, they just avoid eye contact with me altogether. That's even worse than getting a look of disgust. At least they're acknowledging your existence.

Last edited:
ffeeaeaaaaamaayels be PRE-JECTING dudes.

If she doesn't think how many guys would get the wrong idea and cold-approach her?