Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here have a white father and a non-white mother?

KARABOGA1453

KARABOGA1453

Banned
-
I see it's a common trend among socially isolated people and incels with Chris Mercer, Elliot Rodger and the youtuber Daniel Lord of the channel "hiding in my room" being prominent examples.

Yes.
My mom is Asian and my father is white.

I guess she's of Mexican descent. Fucking beaner race traitor.

I have a non-white father and a non-white mother

I have a very dark father and a very fairskinned mother. Imagine a black guy with european facialbones with a fair arab women. Expect both are counted as the same race.

Kawaii
>curry
>european facial bones

>curry
>european facial bones
Yes. I gave that example so the image formed is not of an african man. But if you know what curries are like then its not an issue. I did not mention curries.

Thankfully no, race traiting should be illegal

My mom used to fuck around with this arab guy before i was born. So i was pretty close to being mixed

My mommy is purple and my daddy is blue and I am a green subhuman :feelsrope:

He plans to abolish the colors system and make everyone a greycel
A true hero among the opressed, postmogged truecels
@Animecel2D you're a sick cunt mate

I guess she's of Mexican descent. Fucking beaner race traitor.
They’ve been race-traiting ever since the Spanish came over. Remember Malinche?

Both my parents are mixed. My dad is darker than me (he’s light brown; my paternal grandmother is also dark and my grandfather is light skinned) and my mom has the same olive complexion as me and my brother. My maternal grandmother was white with blue eyes, and she used to get knocked up by mostly Tyrones spawning 7 kids with each of them.

Thankfully no, race traiting should be illegal
Same. It sucks being mixed; you have no true group to identify or culture.

Father is white mother curry.

Yes I have a white supremacist betabux father and an Asian mom. Women from third world countries only marry white men for their money so their children will often grow up in dysfunctional families. Mixed children get alienated by their peers for looking different, especially when they're young, which makes them more likely to become non-NT

Being an ethnic with a white father is truly cucked