Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else here suspect you might have brain damage? Here's an example why I suspect it (League of Legends).

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Seriously, I thinking I might have actual brain damage, literal actual brain damage from all the years of rotting in bed doing nothing, depression or from the 2 years when I was getting blackout drunk every day.

And this supposed brain damage affects my entire life. From small things to big things. From actually doing anything other than rotting in bed watching sitcoms I've watched 1000 times before, to merely functioning like a normal human being.

Short backstory: I fucking hate League of Legends, I am so bad most of the time that I'm making this thread talking about brain damage. For more than a month now I've been installing it, playing for a few hours, then getting so enraged or maybe simply questioning why I'm playing this fucking game, that I uninstall it. And I swear to myself I won't install it again. And then I do the next day. Happened more than 30 times now every day. I did the same shit last year but somehow I quit till I started again this year. Fuck, I even contacted Riot and asked the to delete my account. Caved in and asked them to reverse it. And then I installed the game, played like a potato and got enraged and then uninstalled it again. This time it will last. I hope.

Anyway, there's something wrong with me. I played a few champions that were really easy so sometimes I do well and even have a decent winrate in ranked, but when I play shit that isn't as easy as possible and champions that require actual clicking I play like a brain damaged person. I suspected maybe it's my shitty wireless mouse and the fact that I'm playing in bed that's causing me to suck so much, but then I took my laptop to a desk and tried out a wired mouse, I got my ass handed to me still.

There's something wrong with me, I can't pinpoint it. Reactions, patience, coordination, dexterity, processing what's happening in real time, processing multiple things happening - I'm impaired at multiple of these. I misclick constantly and react slowly and do things that I know are mistakes but I keep doing them. And when fighting fair in 1v1 situations I always die. It's like my brain lags at times. I can't process information fast enough or when it's too much information I can't even see what's happening I just focus on myself. I can't pinpoint it really, there's too much shit wrong with me.

I probably have more than a thousand hours in this game over the years, if not more. I only seem to do well on champions that are braindead, like Veigar, but even then I suck. I make such basics mistakes when controlling my character or aiming shit that you'd think I never played this game in my life.

Last edited:
dont play veigar jfl just play annie mid if you want a brain dead champion

Do you suck in all games or LoL only? sometimes certain games just won't click with you.

also whats your rank?

There's something wrong with me, I can't pinpoint it. Reactions, patience, coordination, dexterity, processing what's happening in real time, processing multiple things happening - I'm impaired at multiple of these. I misclick constantly and react slowly and do things that I know are mistakes but I keep doing them. And when fighting fair in 1v1 situations I always die. It's like my brain lags at times. I can't process information fast enough or when it's too much information I can't even see what's happening I just focus on myself. I can't pinpoint it really, there's too much shit wrong with me.

Im experiencing similar symptoms, I suspect that if you reach like 22 or 23 and are still a virgin you legit get brain damaged from it

I cant pay attention to anything, Im slow to process things and have no interest in anything, I could stare at a blank wall for hours and not think anything and be perfectly content

When people talk to me I need like 5-10 seconds to break down what theyre saying, process it and then come up with an answer

In the meantime I just stare at whoever Im talking to and probably weird them out as fuck

I just wonder if this is irreversible or if having sex will cure me

Do you suck in all games or LoL only? sometimes certain games just won't click with you.

also whats your rank?
I suck at multiplayer games in general. I'm better at turn-based games like Slay the Spire or Monster Train, but that's cause they're singleplayer. I imagine if I tried a multiplayer card game I wouldn't do that well. I even suck at Minecraft, both pvp or just generally building shit, I have no imagination. I did the same install/uninstall shit with Minecraft, modded Minecraft to boot, cause I kept wanting to play it for some vague reason and when I actually did I got bored in seconds.

Anyway, My rank is silver 2 after all these fucking years, best I've ever gotten. Still a good winrate above 50%, with Veigar it's way above 50%, but that's cause I got lucky and it's only in 40 games with Veigar this season, if I played more my winrate would plummet quickly.

Shit, I only got silver 2 cause I spammed the easiest, most braindead shit. If I have to play shit like Adcs or something harder I literally play worse than a bot, worse than a fucking iron 4, you'd think I was retarded if you saw me.
dont play veigar jfl just play annie mid if you want a brain dead champion
I fuck up with Annie too much, I'm so braindead I need Veigar cause you can miss 1000 skillshots but you land one and you already contributed enough for your team to be able to do something. With Annie you have to get too close, with Veigar you can sort of drop W or Q and even if you miss you hang back and try again in a few seconds. With Annie you land your shit or you die. I miss so many skillshots it's like I drop them whenever, hoping someone will walk into it. It's like my brain can't aim or predict shit.

Last edited:
I suck at multiplayer games in general. I'm better at turn-based games like Slay the Spire or Monster Train, but that's cause they're singleplayer. I imagine if I tried a multiplayer card game I wouldn't do that well. I even suck at Minecraft, both pvp or just generally building shit, I have no imagination. I did the same install/uninstall shit with Minecraft, modded Minecraft to boot, cause I kept wanting to play it for some vague reason and when I actually did I got bored in seconds.

Anyway, My rank is silver 2 after all these fucking years, best I've ever gotten. Still a good winrate above 50%, with Veigar it's way above 50%, but that's cause I got lucky and it's only in 40 games with Veigar this season, if I played more my winrate would plummet quickly.

Shit, I only got silver 2 cause I spammed the easiest, most braindead shit. If I have to play shit like Adcs or something harder I literally play worse than a bot, worse than a fucking iron 4, you'd think I was retarded if you saw me.
That's brutal man, I'm not super bad but my skills in games have definitely deteriorated over the years I think, its definitely true that loneliness cripples your brain.

Im experiencing similar symptoms, I suspect that if you reach like 22 or 23 and are still a virgin you legit get brain damaged from it

I cant pay attention to anything, Im slow to process things and have no interest in anything, I could stare at a blank wall for hours and not think anything and be perfectly content

When people talk to me I need like 5-10 seconds to break down what theyre saying, process it and then come up with an answer

In the meantime I just stare at whoever Im talking to and probably weird them out as fuck

Ohh yeah, it happens often that I don't process what people are saying. But instead of taking 5-10 seconds, I blurt out something immediately. Or it's not that I don't process it, but I'm not used to talking to people, so maybe I don't hear them properly or some other shit, idk. But I have difficulty in conversations, I keep asking people to repeat what they said, having not heard them, or I repeat what I say over and over or I repeat what I asked a few minutes ago. Sometimes I keep asking for clarifications when somebody explained it perfectly well.

I don't have that problem with reading though, I can understand better when reading and even teach myself, but if I have to listen to someone it goes down the drain. Maybe it's cause I spent my life in front of a screen and barely talked to people, ever.

i'm an alcoholic, so 100% yes

Man, I relate to you so much. I don't know most days why I do what I do. I feel like a character of myself. I'm not a real person. I can succeed at single player video games cuz of autistic repetitions, but I'm always just below average in online game play no matter how much I play. I'm a fucking robot. I'm barely human

i'm an alcoholic, so 100% yes
My alcoholism only lasted for 2 years but I think it hard worse effects than people who have been alcoholics for 20. I literally got so drunk I woke up in a hospital with no idea how I got there on 3 fucking separate occasions. I literally blacked out almost every day. A full bottle of 40%+ alcohol every day, sometimes more and even 2 bottles (though I did puke a lot of it). Towards the end though I switched to wine cause I fucked up my pancreas so much I would vomit with vodka almost immediately, I would vomit bile even after drinking just wine (though it usually was at least 1 and a half liters of wine, sometimes 3). Ruined many things in my life but health-wise I ruined my pancreas, heart, teeth and but I'm also worried about my brain.

Same problem. (I even liked to play veigar for that reason :feelshaha:) Same theory. On top I blame adhd and autism. You know what dyspraxia is, I assume?

You also need to be able put yourself in the boots of your enemies and act accordingly. Think that is hard for people with autism.

It also helps to know how to win. Basically know metagameplay. Lots of people in lower elo just slack along. Maybe it helps you to watch a streamer of your prefered position with this ability or read a guide.

Last edited:
Man, I relate to you so much. I don't know most days why I do what I do. I feel like a character of myself. I'm not a real person. I can succeed at single player video games cuz of autistic repetitions, but I'm always just below average in online game play no matter how much I play. I'm a fucking robot. I'm barely human
Ohh yeah I had this thought many times, that I'm more of a spectator, not actually experiencing life but more of a background forgotten character. And of course my unstable ass sometimes thought the opposite in order to cope, like I'm the center of the universe and this is somehow all orchestrated for me. Though these thoughts barely last more than a few minutes and they're not really taken seriously.

Ohh yeah I had this thought many times, that I'm more of a spectator, not actually experiencing life but more of a background forgotten character. And of course my unstable ass sometimes thought the opposite in order to cope, like I'm the center of the universe and this is somehow all orchestrated for me. Though these thoughts barely last more than a few minutes and they're not really taken seriously.
The whole center of the universe was me throughout my entire childhood. I never feel like that anymore. I'm so disgusting and pathetic and boring there is just no way I could be anything to the universe other than a cosmic joke. Like i'm on a space youtube cringe complication

Same problem. (I even liked to play veigar for that reason :feelshaha:) Same theory. On top I blame adhd and autism. You know what dyspraxia is, I assume?

You also need to be able put yourself in the boots of your enemies and act accordingly. Think that is hard for people with autism.

It also helps to know how to win. Basically know metagameplay.
I don't want to diagnose myself with adhd, a lot of people do that and I think it would detract from the suffering of people with actual adhd like yourself. But sometimes I do wonder, you know? There's definitely a lot of things wrong with me mentally, so it's super hard to actually figure out what is what. Ironically I can apply psychological tests but I can't do them myself cause I'm so volatile sometimes I don't know how the fuck to answer since everything seems to fit.

As for LoL, I imagine my macro is decent, or maybe it isn't, but my micro is so super bad it doesn't really make a difference. Seriously, even with Veigar that I played hundreds of games on, I still miss most of my spells and I only really won so many games cause I played super safe and with Veigar you can miss 10 W's but you hit 1 and it can change the game.
The whole center of the universe was me throughout my entire childhood. I never feel like that anymore. I'm so disgusting and pathetic and boring there is just no way I could be anything to the universe other than a cosmic joke. Like i'm on a space youtube cringe complication
Yeah but my brain then adjusted the delusional thoughts and thought that I'm the center of the universe but in another way, like the universe's test to see if I can endure this but in exchange I get rewarded for all my suffering with everything I desire. But those thoughts only last seconds, of course. It's just a nice cope to think about it. I'm so insignificant and pathetic I can't actually live the life I want and have the things I want in life, so my brain has to throw shit like that at me to keep me going I guess. But it also goes the other way, like maybe this is some sort of personalized hell and the universe is just going to make it worse and worse, and when I think I have it bad that's when it gets worse.

Last edited:
Even I can't play adc well and I got to diamond playing top (tanks and melee-adcs) before I quit because I stopped being a neet.

It's a different way of playing. You basically have to relearn fighting mechanics so it makes sense if you cannot play at silver+ with adc.

Veigar has many bad matchups, off the top of my head yasuo and fizz would be auto lose game if your opponent is good at their champion. He is kinda weak at pushing waves and avoiding ganks too, but his stun is very powerful.

If you stick with it, you should be able to improve your rank if you try your best and follow some guidelines in ranked games: https://lolmath.net/articles/math_behind_climbing_ranked_games.html

i wish someone could damage my brain literally by putting a bullet through my skull

Veigar has many bad matchups, off the top of my head yasuo and fizz would be auto lose game if your opponent is good at their champion. He is kinda weak at pushing waves and avoiding ganks too, but his stun is very powerful.

If you stick with it, you should be able to improve your rank if you try your best and follow some guidelines in ranked games: https://lolmath.net/articles/math_behind_climbing_ranked_games.html
Veigar is the one champion I'm doing well on because he's just so easy and forgiving as long as you play very, very safely. The problem is with everything else, I literally play like a retard. Even with Veigar I probably miss 90% of the spells I shoot out, and I have so many games of experience with him.

Ahh shit, replying to this thread made me install it again. Shit. What the fuck is wrong with me. This has gotta be more than 30 times in the past 30 days.

I saw some study saying video games and lack of social interaction actually causes your pre-frontal cortex to decay and since there's no neuro-genesis occurring from active stimulation it can't repair itself faster than it decays.

I saw some study saying video games and lack of social interaction actually causes your pre-frontal cortex to decay and since there's no neuro-genesis occurring from active stimulation it can't repair itself faster than it decays.
Whatever it is, something is definitely going on. I am genuinely like a toddler or an actual retard looking at a screen and not registering and processing half of what's happening, reacting slow as a snail.

Whatever it is, something is definitely going on. I am genuinely like a toddler or an actual retard looking at a screen and not registering and processing half of what's happening, reacting slow as a snail.

yep same here I often need people to repeat themselves because it's not that i don't hear them its that i just cant process what they are saying. This is likely damage to our short term memory/reaction times

My alcoholism only lasted for 2 years but I think it hard worse effects than people who have been alcoholics for 20. I literally got so drunk I woke up in a hospital with no idea how I got there on 3 fucking separate occasions. I literally blacked out almost every day. A full bottle of 40%+ alcohol every day, sometimes more and even 2 bottles (though I did puke a lot of it). Towards the end though I switched to wine cause I fucked up my pancreas so much I would vomit with vodka almost immediately, I would vomit bile even after drinking just wine (though it usually was at least 1 and a half liters of wine, sometimes 3). Ruined many things in my life but health-wise I ruined my pancreas, heart, teeth and but I'm also worried about my brain.
Brutal shit, alcohol is such a poison. In order to be on topic no, not really. My reaction time is shit compared to <20yo, but that is to be expected. Otherwise my cognitive faculties seem to work okay, despite all the drugs.

Most people are average at video games even if they invest a lot of time in them

I get stomped even If i use easy Champs like xin zhao JFL,deleted that shit one year Ago and never looked back

I legit see stars when I shit particularly solid logs of shit. So yeah, I know with 100% certainty that I have brain damage.

Update: since I made this thread I redownloaded the game, and now I've managed to even uninstall it again after a few games. This time for good.
I legit see stars when I shit particularly solid logs of shit. So yeah, I know with 100% certainty that I have brain damage.
My shit is always liquid from the pancreas damage so I can't relate.

From actually doing anything other than rotting in bed watching sitcoms I've watched 1000 times before, to merely functioning like a normal human being.

I did the same thing. I watched Malcom In the Middle, although, to be fair, this is the best sitcom.

Anyway, there's something wrong with me. I played a few champions that were really easy so sometimes I do well and even have a decent winrate in ranked, but when I play shit that isn't as easy as possible and champions that require actual clicking I play like a brain damaged person. I suspected maybe it's my shitty wireless mouse and the fact that I'm playing in bed that's causing me to suck so much, but then I took my laptop to a desk and tried out a wired mouse, I got my ass handed to me still.

Play Garen and just kill all people.

And this is why I cannot drive.

Also, I think I do have a frontal lobe disorder.

It's possible, I have extreme difficulty when attempting to process what people are saying to me quickly. Often I can't even watch a show or something without often having to re-watch several minutes due to simply zoning out and having no idea what just happened, JFL. I mean my coordination is extremely bad too, but I don't think that's related, as it's always been terrible since I was a kid. I'm also bad at games, but idk if that's necessarily the same thing either. When I used to play competitive PVP games I was never even above average, regardless of how much time I put into them. Several things always failed me, the dexterity of my hands, my ability to process information quickly, and my ability to communicate well with other people.

All I know how to do in multiplayer is tunnel vision one particular thing, but outside of that I fail. In something like league there is way too much happening at once for me to do well, it's even worse in MMOs. Just lol at me trying to keep track of the position of my teammates, the position of the opposing team, my hp, the hp of my teammates, the hp of the opposing team, the various different cd timers of everyone, my own abilities, and cc. It's basically impossible for me, it never mattered how much I played, I was always really bad. Keep in mind that all I would do in MMOs is PVP, because I have too much social anxiety to raid. I'm even worse at FPS games, my vision is kinda fucked so I have trouble even seeing people who I'm supposed to be shooting at, jfl. It's especially bad with all the weird lighting and post-processing effects in modern games. I have to be able to pause games to do well.

I'm so fucking subhuman it's unreal, can't even play multiplayer games competently.

It's possible, I have extreme difficulty when attempting to process what people are saying to me quickly. Often I can't even watch a show or something without often having to re-watch several minutes due to simply zoning out and having no idea what just happened, JFL. I mean my coordination is extremely bad too, but I don't think that's related, as it's always been terrible since I was a kid. I'm also bad at games, but idk if that's necessarily the same thing either. When I used to play competitive PVP games I was never even above average, regardless of how much time I put into them. Several things always failed me, the dexterity of my hands, my ability to process information quickly, and my ability to communicate well with other people.

All I know how to do in multiplayer is tunnel vision one particular thing, but outside of that I fail. In something like league there is way too much happening at once for me to do well, it's even worse in MMOs. Just lol at me trying to keep track of the position of my teammates, the position of the opposing team, my hp, the hp of my teammates, the hp of the opposing team, the various different cd timers of everyone, my own abilities, and cc. It's basically impossible for me, it never mattered how much I played, I was always really bad. Keep in mind that all I would do in MMOs is PVP, because I have too much social anxiety to raid. I'm even worse at FPS games, my vision is kinda fucked so I have trouble even seeing people who I'm supposed to be shooting at, jfl. It's especially bad with all the weird lighting and post-processing effects in modern games. I have to be able to pause games to do well.

I'm so fucking subhuman it's unreal, can't even play multiplayer games competently.
Ohh I can relate to zoning out, it happens way too often. Unfortunately even when I'm not zoning out it's hard at times to understand what people are saying. Maybe it's like a micro zoning out, only lasts for a second but you're already lost by then.

The dexterity of my hands is also garbage, but that goes hand in hand with my brain being a turd.

I played MMOs for tens of thousand of hours in my life, and I can count on my hand the number of times I've raided. And the handful of times I did raid it was with random people from LFG. I hated being in guilds. I mean, I was in guilds sometimes, and I basically spammed the /guild chat like a sperg, so I'm comfortable talking abotut random shit with strangers, but as soon as it's something more, like making friends or actually following a schedule and committing to showing up - I avoid that and bail out.

So idk what I did in MMOs, mostly leveling up and then when I hit max level I usually just leveled up another character, thinking I'm bored with the class or something and wanted to try another. Rinse and repeat. I also did basically any other solo activity, like grinding for gold. I pvped a lot when I was younger but mostly casual shit and I was even bad at that, like battlegrounds, not even rated ones. As for pvp in games like runescape forget about it, that requires incredibly high reaction times.

So... yeah, I'm definitely autistic and a bunch of other stuff.
I did the same thing. I watched Malcom In the Middle, although, to be fair, this is the best sitcom.

Play Garen and just kill all people.

And this is why I cannot drive.

Also, I think I do have a frontal lobe disorder.
Hmm, never thought that it might impact my ability to drive. I mean, I'm so far off from ever owning a car I've never even bothered to give it any thought. I mean, even if I got a full-time job soon, it will pay like $300 a month before taxes if I'm lucky, so owning a car is out of the question. So I've never been bothered by not having a driving license (idk how people in this shithole buy cars, I remember hearing many of them drive to Germany and buy shitty second hand cars). But not being ABLE to drive? Shit, now I'm thinking I may be actually incapable of driving, damn. Also, even if I made good money, I'm not comfortable spending a good chuck of my monthly salary, the money I would earn with hard work and doing things I hate for most of the time that I'm awake, spending a good chunk of that on a car is ludicrous to me. Actual car payments, insurance, gas, maintenance, repairs etc... It's a nightmare, even if I made $1500 a month or something equally ridiculous and unattainable in this s hithoole, I wouldn't buy a car.

I can somewhat relate. I’ve been playing LoL since 2014(although I took 2 huge, year long breaks) and I’m still fluctuating between Iron-Bronze.
But tbh I only started to focus on the meta this year and it is paying off ngl(60%+ winrate)

I can somewhat relate. I’ve been playing LoL since 2014(although I took 2 huge, year long breaks) and I’m still fluctuating between Iron-Bronze.
But tbh I only started to focus on the meta this year and it is paying off ngl(60%+ winrate)
Well, you were probably having fun taking it easy most of the time. It feels like I was tryharding and doing my best to only play the best shit, with the best builds, even watching coaching videos. And I'm still fucking silver, after all that tryharding.

I know there's something very wrong with me. I'm not sure what it is, but I've been aware of it since I got drunk once.

Seriously, I thinking I might have actual brain damage, literal actual brain damage from all the years of rotting in bed doing nothing, depression or from the 2 years when I was getting blackout drunk every day.

And this supposed brain damage affects my entire life. From small things to big things. From actually doing anything other than rotting in bed watching sitcoms I've watched 1000 times before, to merely functioning like a normal human being.

Short backstory: I fucking hate League of Legends, I am so bad most of the time that I'm making this thread talking about brain damage. For more than a month now I've been installing it, playing for a few hours, then getting so enraged or maybe simply questioning why I'm playing this fucking game, that I uninstall it. And I swear to myself I won't install it again. And then I do the next day. Happened more than 30 times now every day. I did the same shit last year but somehow I quit till I started again this year. Fuck, I even contacted Riot and asked the to delete my account. Caved in and asked them to reverse it. And then I installed the game, played like a potato and got enraged and then uninstalled it again. This time it will last. I hope.

I probably have more than a thousand hours in this game over the years, if not more. I only seem to do well on champions that are braindead, like Veigar, but even then I suck. I make such basics mistakes when controlling my character or aiming shit that you'd think I never played this game in my life.

test your memory and reflexes using online tests

"online tests"

is that a joke?

why would testing the amount of numbers you memorize in a row matter if it's online or not?

this isn't an IQ test, lmao
memory tests are used for assessing brain damage

why would testing the amount of numbers you memorize in a row matter if it's online or not?

i see

just wanted clarification

Yeah there's something wrong with my working memory, if I test it with 6 numbers I can recall them (though I have to concentrate really hard), but if I set it to 8 numbers I can't remember almost any numbers, it just sort of becomes a jumble and a mess.

Yeah there's something wrong with my working memory, if I test it with 6 numbers I can recall them (though I have to concentrate really hard), but if I set it to 8 numbers I can't remember almost any numbers, it just sort of becomes a jumble and a mess.

avg is 7
try doing a lot of cardio, only proven thing to help brain function

I feel exactly same

avg is 7
Jesus man, I fail a lot of the time with 7, but when I try it with 8 I just can't do it, I forget the first numbers and then the last numbers too. I am legitimately retarded. And that's on the slow mode, not the fast one.
avg is 7
Update: I found a sort of loophole. If I memorize the first 4 numbers and keep repeating them in my head, like with auditory memory, and the last 4 numbers kind of winging it and almost getting lucky, then I can do 8 numbers. But it feels like cheating and way too much effort for what normal people do effortlessly.

And still that only works like once in 7 tries or even worse.

Last edited:
avg is 7
I've tried some more with a better winrate, I even got 3 in a row. But I forget the second I introduce them, and I still fail way more than I win. And I have to say the numbers almost out loud and repeat them to get it right, can't visualize them in my mind.

Last edited:
I have disassociation which causes brain fog, it is very bad in the morning. It is bad when driving too, sometimes I think I could easily drive on wrong lane.

Being a virgin past school makes you retarded for life