Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else just feel sick all the time? No particular reason, and it's so vague I'm not even sure I'm sick, and yet I think I am sick.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I can't even describe it, maybe it's psychological, but I just feel like shit. That's the extent of how I can describe it, just shit.

I mean, my lifestyle is bad of course, I eat like shit and I've spent my entire life laying in bed with my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day. Had to force myself for the last 2 years to at least do some push-ups every day, and I do them, but it's over in less than a minute so it's really more for peace of mind than actual physical activity.

And I do have some legit health problems. My heart ain't right, my pancreas is super fucked, IBS and a lot of other stuff. But it's none of these that make me sick. I just feel like shit in no particular part of my body, it's just vague shit all over. Maybe a bit nauseous idk.

Ohh right and there's the obvious lack of energy, I was always low-energy but for the last few years I can't be arsed to even get out of bed.

Ohh and every now and then random health shit pops up. Like, a year or so go I'd cough every day like I had tuberculosis or some shit, for months. Then it just faded away. Now I'm coughing again but it's not corona cause I haven't left the house in months and I don't have other symptoms.

Last edited:
It's because you've grown accustomed to LDARing. Start taking daily walks like I do and in a few weeks, you won't feel as bad. Trust me. It's gonna feel weird to step outside after LDARing for a few days so you have to adjust to it.

It's because you've grown accustomed to LDARing. Start taking daily walks like I do and in a few weeks, you won't feel as bad. Trust me. It's gonna feel weird to step outside after LDARing for a few days so you have to adjust to it.
Yeah that would probably make me feel better, but I won't do it. Can't explain it, I'm just that lazy. Words can't describe how lazy I am and how much I hate doing anything than laying in bed with my laptop next to me.

Yeah that would probably make me feel better, but I won't do it. Can't explain it, I'm just that lazy. Words can't describe how lazy I am and how much I hate doing anything than laying in bed with my laptop next to me.
You have to push yourself. It sounds tempting to stay in all day and be physically inactive, but it's really bad for you, not just physically but also mentally. Try to get out even if it's just for a minute, take little baby steps!

You have to push yourself. It sounds tempting to stay in all day and be physically inactive, but it's really bad for you, not just physically but also mentally. Try to get out even if it's just for a minute, take little baby steps!
True. Ohh well, next summer I'll have to start wageslaving so I'll get out of the house then, till then I'll rot as much as I can.

True. Ohh well, next summer I'll have to start wageslaving so I'll get out of the house then, till then I'll rot as much as I can.
Okay my man, good luck with all that! What kinda job btw?

Okay my man, good luck with all that! What kinda job btw?
No idea, will have to find one. Probably some shit office job that sucks the soul out of you. And in this shithole country I'll be lucky to get $300 a month before taxes, if that.

No idea, will have to find one. Probably some shit office job that sucks the soul out of you. And in this shithole country I'll be lucky to get $300 a month before taxes, if that.
Where do you live then that you earn so little? Sounds like you live in Eastern Europe.

I eat like shit and I've spent my entire life laying in bed with my laptop next to me for 16 hours a day.
I would be surprised if you didn't always feel like shit then

Brutal. At least Slavic women are pretty.
1. They're the most annoying, mean, bitchy cunts on earth. Seriously, I doubt even western women are such cunts. Because of the history of communism or for whatever reason, they're more "empowered" and entitled than anywhere else on earth. And yet the young ones still screech about feminism and inequality and oppression. Also they're very, very mean if they sense any sort of weakness. Sure they're giggly and submissive towards Chad, but towards me, one wrong word or even look and they can fucking unleash on you. Even worse when they're in groups.

2. They're the worst of both worlds: western degeneracy + enjoying the benefits of a more conservative society where everybody bents over backwards to defend and help m'lady.

3. My mind is numb so I can't think of more, but there's a lot more. They're fucking evil cunts is what they are. Sure, some of them are pretty, but so fucking what, there's pretty women everywhere and they're all unbelievable fucking cunts.

1. They're the most annoying, mean, bitchy cunts on earth. Seriously, I doubt even western women are such cunts. Because of the history of communism or for whatever reason, they're more "empowered" and entitled than anywhere else on earth. And yet the young ones still screech about feminism and inequality and oppression. Also they're very, very mean if they sense any sort of weakness. Sure they're giggly and submissive towards Chad, but towards me, one wrong word or even look and they can fucking unleash on you. Even worse when they're in groups.

2. They're the worst of both worlds: western degeneracy + enjoying the benefits of a more conservative society where everybody bents over backwards to defend and help m'lady.

3. My mind is numb so I can't think of more, but there's a lot more. They're fucking evil cunts is what they are. Sure, some of them are pretty, but so fucking what, there's pretty women everywhere and they're all unbelievable fucking cunts.

1. I have never met a Slavic woman in my entire life (western-breds don't count!) but if they are annoying, mean, bitchy cunts then they sound like ethnic women. I'd say western women (European women) are nicer on average in comparison to ethnics. I, too, get bad treatment from the girls (9/10 times it's ethnics, Islamic females, hoejabis, etc).

2. Yeah, ethnic communities have that too, especially Islamic ones. JFL yet they get railed behind closed doors but they'll LARP as angels but the guys will defend their """honor."""

3. How you feel about Slavic women is how I feel about ethnic women (in particular Islamic femorrhoids).

1. I have never met a Slavic woman in my entire life (western-breds don't count!) but if they are annoying, mean, bitchy cunts then they sound like ethnic women. I'd say western women (European women) are nicer on average in comparison to ethnics. I, too, get bad treatment from the girls (9/10 times it's ethnics, Islamic females, hoejabis, etc).

2. Yeah, ethnic communities have that too, especially Islamic ones. JFL yet they get railed behind closed doors but they'll LARP as angels but the guys will defend their """honor."""

3. How you feel about Slavic women is how I feel about ethnic women (in particular Islamic femorrhoids).
No I'm not talking about ethnic women, they're as white as they can get around here.

No I'm not talking about ethnic women, they're as white as they can get around here.
I know you're not talking about ethnic women but it really applies to them as well in my experience! They're insufferable cunts.

I know you're not talking about ethnic women but it really applies to them as well in my experience! They're insufferable cunts.
Hmm, haven't really thought about that, since in my experience women of all shapes and sizes are equally fucking insufferable and evil.

Hmm, haven't really thought about that, since in my experience women of all shapes and sizes are equally fucking insufferable and evil.
:feelsrope: If we were Chads, life would have been so much better.

Also they're very, very mean if they sense any sort of weakness. Sure they're giggly and submissive towards Chad, but towards me, one wrong word or even look and they can fucking unleash on you. Even worse when they're in groups.
the first point is very true,i have had the same atleast 10 times,the lashing out at even the slightest wrong word

Yes, I'm sick in every psychological way possible, but I'm kinda healthy and don't have severe issues with health.

im rotting each and every day i open my eyes. im so physically exhausted all the time and people say i need motivation or to "push"
yea fuck that. thats not happening. im so mentally drained that i have no room for nonsense in my head.
for a week or two i thought i maybe had the corona but then i realized i'm just a sad piece of shit and this uneventful & unproductive life is just the result of being a born loser

It's depression or lack of sleep fam

It's depression or lack of sleep fam
Yeah, it is depression. But you know the weird part? I've been really depressed since I was like 13 or 14. I don't even remember why I became depressed. But it's been so long that I forget that I'm depressed, I just feel numb and quite frankly confused. I'm still that 13 year old but I'm playing the role of a guy in his mid 20s.

im generally very healthy these days

But many years ago when I was still transitioning from bluepill to blackpill and dealing with rejections, I had what you describe, only way worse.

And it got really really bad when my oneitis rejected me

I remember losing my appetite completely and wasting away in bed for days, which turned into weeks, with zero drive to do even the most basic tasks

I dont recall how I even recovered from that