Does anyone else just hate foids they are most attracted?

angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★★
7d 12h 16m
I know foids in general are terrible and hate short ugly, brown men like myself. But most of my raw, visceral hatred is focused towards the foids that I am most attracted to and not foids in general. I would say its similar to how Elliot hated blonde stacies so much since he could not have them.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
112d 16h 35m
More or less. I find JBs more attractive than older foids and they usually do have worse personalities. Also "girl next door" types generally also have worse personalities than sluts who openly admit they're sluts instead of manipulating men into thinking they're innocent and pure. Especially high primitive prostitute types, those are the least manipulative foids you'll ever meet. Give me money, I'll give you sex. Straightforward shit.

All this said, of course I would prefer to date/marry a foid with a good personality. I'm not a masochistic retard.

RollD20

RollD20

I don’t belong in this timeline get me out
★★★★★
88d 11h 36m
I vary from time to time sometimes I like blonde girls some times I liked Asian ones, now I just hate them all and don’t want to even see them.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
★★★
22d 51m
I hate them all, but yes, I do feel more intense feelings of hatred for the foids that I find attractive.

AnotherInsertCel

AnotherInsertCel

The Graycel Brotherhood No Mercy!
-
18d 31m
angryethnicincel

angryethnicincel

Loser Ethnic Truecel
★★★
7d 12h 16m
I hate them all, but yes, I do feel more intense feelings of hatred for the foids that I find attractive.
Personally im most attracted to sandfoids, said this a lot of times on here. I really, really fucking hate them and find it lifefuel when they get killed. I like curryfoids too, but oddly enough my hatred isn't as high with them.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

卐 Autismcel wizard with special powers 卐
★★★
22d 51m
Personally im most attracted to sandfoids, said this a lot of times on here. I really, really fucking hate them and find it lifefuel when they get killed. I like curryfoids too, but oddly enough my hatred isn't as high with them.
Yeah, mostly white for me, same as my own race. But sometimes I see a sandfoid or ricefoid I find attractive. It is what it is.

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
35d 18h 34m
Yeah. Every time i see attractive foids it pisses me off because as a subhuman i was doomed from birth to never be able to be with a foid. Its like a homeless man walking past a 5 star restaurant. Normies take relationships for granted and will seemingly throw it in your face in public. So i try to stay inside

OPblau

OPblau

Greycel
3d 23h 10m
"Does anyone else just hate foids"

Yes

greycel104

greycel104

The dude deemed ugly
12h 32m
Nah I hate all of them equally and to the maximum