Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else just hate foids they are most attracted?

• Thread starter Deleted member 25525
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 25525

Self-banned
-
I know foids in general are terrible and hate short ugly, brown men like myself. But most of my raw, visceral hatred is focused towards the foids that I am most attracted to and not foids in general. I would say its similar to how Elliot hated blonde stacies so much since he could not have them.

More or less. I find JBs more attractive than older foids and they usually do have worse personalities. Also "girl next door" types generally also have worse personalities than sluts who openly admit they're sluts instead of manipulating men into thinking they're innocent and pure. Especially high primitive prostitute types, those are the least manipulative foids you'll ever meet. Give me money, I'll give you sex. Straightforward shit.

All this said, of course I would prefer to date/marry a foid with a good personality. I'm not a masochistic retard.

I vary from time to time sometimes I like blonde girls some times I liked Asian ones, now I just hate them all and don’t want to even see them.

I hate them all, but yes, I do feel more intense feelings of hatred for the foids that I find attractive.

I hate them all, but yes, I do feel more intense feelings of hatred for the foids that I find attractive.
Personally im most attracted to sandfoids, said this a lot of times on here. I really, really fucking hate them and find it lifefuel when they get killed. I like curryfoids too, but oddly enough my hatred isn't as high with them.

Personally im most attracted to sandfoids, said this a lot of times on here. I really, really fucking hate them and find it lifefuel when they get killed. I like curryfoids too, but oddly enough my hatred isn't as high with them.
Yeah, mostly white for me, same as my own race. But sometimes I see a sandfoid or ricefoid I find attractive. It is what it is.

Yeah. Every time i see attractive foids it pisses me off because as a subhuman i was doomed from birth to never be able to be with a foid. Its like a homeless man walking past a 5 star restaurant. Normies take relationships for granted and will seemingly throw it in your face in public. So i try to stay inside

"Does anyone else just hate foids"

Yes

Nah I hate all of them equally and to the maximum