Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Does anyone else just hate these kinds of videos?

Barnacle

Barnacle

Banned
-

All I see is what I have missed out in life while I get older an older the foids get hotter and hotter and remain unreachable.

no idea what you're talking about because I wouldn't click knowing the only possible outcome is a bad one

no idea what you're talking about because I wouldn't click knowing the only possible outcome is a bad one
I used to addicted to these videos, started with "Whatever", because of my masochism. Literally very foid in these colleges are freaking hot.
Whatever was even filmed in Santa Barbara, no wonder Rogers went insane there.

Stop watching these giganormie videos, man. For your own sanity.

Normie garbage.
Just over simplified click bait videos for the stupid humorless crowd.

Normie garbage.
Just over simplified click bait videos for the stupid humorless crowd.
It's not the humour or even the people themselves, it's the fact that these schools are literally paradise for normies and chads who go there.
Yeah, I don't laugh at any of this shit, it's way too sad.

Now this fills with me with hate

Fucking Normalniggers :reeeeee:

Hot amerifoids are a torture for me to look at

This kind of video is pure cringe. Never watch.

Didnt watch
I never watched these videos to the end, it's just the idea that these people live in such good enviroments,look good and have the mental capacity to thrive in that place.

The whole thing is "haha, let me make an alibi joke just to show you how good I live, how young I am and how good can get girls"

ER’s ghost is running around in California!

Over for watchcels
Dont go ER
I never watched these videos to the end, it's just the idea that these people live in such good enviroments,look good and have the mental capacity to thrive in that place.

The whole thing is "haha, let me make an alibi joke just to show you how good I live, how young I am and how good can get girls"
Didnt read

I used to watch these type of videos because they make it look so easy, but when you are in the situation you just clam up and panic. This made me feel pathetic so I just don't watch them anymore.

I find it funny how these retards think they have "game" and amazing personalities or wathever they call it, when the truth is the foids are just atracted to their looks. He could be talking complete nonsense and the foids would still be interested

yes its always click bait and a lot of time scripted, i refuse to ever watch one

Those kind of normalfaggot videos won't ever appear on your feed unless you're actively searching for them.I don't know why would you torture yourself like that.

I don't watch scripted content.

yeah, I used to watch them a lot. KSGfuel
I'm almost certain for a lot of them the women are paid for.
C O P E
idk about this guy but I know ChadWasEpic isn't fake

Didnt read
You seem very nice
I find it funny how these retards think they have "game" and amazing personalities or wathever they call it, when the truth is the foids are just atracted to their looks. He could be talking complete nonsense and the foids would still be interested
Not just that, they live the perfect lifes to begin with

That tall fag Chad made a video once acting autistic while picking up girls and they were on to him like fly on shit. JFL at this gay world

That tall fag Chad made a video once acting autistic while picking up girls and they were on to him like fly on shit. JFL at this gay world