Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Does anyone else kiss their body pillow when they get home?

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-
I was wondering, since I consistently make out with and kiss my bodypillow goodbye when I leave in the mornings if it was a common thing among other incels to do so.

I spoon with my body pillow and tell it how much I love it consistently every night, caress the soft pillow fabric and looking deeply into its eyes.

Real shit does anyone else even have a body pillow, or am I all alone pewpew?

Mogs me at having a dakimakura.

Of course. What else would I have bought one for? I’m going to kiss and cuddle the shit out of it as much as I want.

Why do I have the extremely potent feeling that someone is going to insult me in the next few posts pewpew?

RIP, dakimakuracels, ignored even in the incel community pewpew.

Nope, I have a plush for that. It has legs, arms a head. Much better. Body pillow is more decorative and something to spoon at night. I am always looking at my pillow over though, because I have to keep an eye on those ass-ets.

I used to do that when i had one, but the material got too scuffed over time that i threw it away (2wt bootleg) now i cant decide which cover to get for the pillow and should i buy legit or fake shit... sigh

I used to do that when i had one, but the material got too scuffed over time that i threw it away (2wt bootleg) now i cant decide which cover to get for the pillow and should i buy legit or fake shit... sigh
Buy a bootleg, don't put your nice or rare covers on your bed. You can mistreat bootlegs all you want and not feel bad if they get a bit tattered.

Nope, I have a plush for that. It has legs, arms a head. Much better. Body pillow is more decorative and something to spoon at night. I am always looking at my pillow over though, because I have to keep an eye on those ass-ets.
Who is the plush of pewpew?

I don't own a bodypillow, but i do kiss my pillow and cuddle it every night

dont have one although I wish I did

Is it called female worshipping if I genuinely love and appreciate my waifu?

Don't want to get banned pewpew
withoutme protects weebs from the hammer

Would it I had one

I don't own a bodypillow, but i do kiss my pillow and cuddle it every night
I cuddle my pillow every night to sleep, I also listen to girlfriend sleep sound asmr at the same time to simulate me sleeping with a foid.

I cuddle my pillow every night to sleep, I also listen to girlfriend sleep sound asmr at the same time to simulate me sleeping with a foid.
Must feel nice having a real female to hold onto, I wish I could experience that feeling...

I will never though pewpew...
Tumblr po0r045arO1x73yfbo1 400

I sometimes kiss my waifu pillow

yeah i do the same bro

Can't afford it. I
Source
would rather a vr sex doll tbh.

I wish I could have a body pillow waifu but I'm with my family so it'll be embarrassing

I hug a pillow with the long side going parallel to me so it feels like I’m hugging something and have a sound machine to make rain noise so its cozy-er

Yeah i kiss my pillow.

I kiss my pillow ngl

I was wondering, since I consistently make out with and kiss my bodypillow goodbye when I leave in the mornings if it was a common thing among other incels to do so.

I spoon with my body pillow and tell it how much I love it consistently every night, caress the soft pillow fabric and looking deeply into its eyes.

Real shit does anyone else even have a body pillow, or am I all alone pewpew?
Piss in the ass... right onto kyles moms fat fuckin joo face

Don't have a body pillow, I don't even have a regular pillow big enough to hug:feelsbadman:

i dont have one cause im not a fucking faggot
:dab::dab::dab::dab::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh: