Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else like watching videos of animals in pain?

Buletbtwnureyes

Buletbtwnureyes

Greycel
I also dig up videos of nannies abusing children on youtube, i can't help but watch them. I get this feeling of nostalgia, back when i was a little kid and my mother beat me daily, It's kind of bittersweet.

I feel the same way with videos of animals. I remember watching this video of a guy breaking a cat's leg, and i remember my bullies pushing me down the stairs and spraining my ankle back in elementary school. Despite my childhood being utter shit, things are even worse now.

I feel like there's no escape from this suffering. I'm now in highschool and i still get picked on due to my acne, i just don't know what to do. Everyone treats me like shit for no real reason. It might be the fact that i'm the youngest person in my highschool, although i doubt it. I really wish everyone in my school dies, they're all fucking pricks.

Just thought i'd rant here, as i have no one to talk to. Feel free to just ignore this post.

No i hate animal cruelty.

Fuck animal cruelty and those who perpetuate it.

I want to pepper spray / punch anyone who is cruel to animals so badly ( preferably with a Baseball bat)

Better to watch someone else do it rather than do it yourself I guess.

I don't like seeing animals and anyone get harmed </3.