Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else not have any idea how to dress? Where can I find some guides/ channels?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
I'm looking back at some old photos of me and holy fuck I am cringing so hard. I can't believe I used to go out dressed like I was and being completely oblivious to how retarded I looked. I didn't dress blandly in black/ gray like from the incel/ virgin meme, I dressed like a complete autist. I wore mismatched colors, things that simply didn't go together, shit that wasn't in fashion since probably before my parents were born, shit that gymshark athletes wear to show off their muscles when I was a skinnyfat twink etc etc.

The problem is I still have a lot of the same clothes. I don't go out during the day anymore simply because I have nothing to wear, especially during the summer.
I need to spend at least a thousand on completely overhauling my wardrobe for all the seasons. I don't care about fancy designer shit unless it's for a special occasion but I dress like i've been living in a cave all my life currently jfl.

Anyone else like this? I guess normies and Chads start going shopping together and learn what's trendy when they reach puberty and start caring about girls but I never did that. As a result I have absolutely no fashion sense. Currently i'm more insecure about that than my looks.

I dress how I want to fucking dress.

I would like to dress good, but nothing works for me due to appearing pretty damn skinny for my height. its over for lanklets

I never buy clothes. I don't have a single pair of socks that don't have hole at the heel, for example. My boxers drop to ankles because the rubber band is so worn out. I've shopped groceries and walked outside (walking is difficult when this happens) many times while my boxers have been at ankle level.

I only buy clothes when absolutely necessary.
Everything looks awful on me anyway.

I don't go out during the day anymore simply because I have nothing to wear, especially during the summer.
I dress like i've been living in a cave all my life
normies and Chads start going shopping together
Currently i'm more insecure about that than my looks.
:yes:

it's like an endless loop, you need clothing to go out but you are too high inhib to go into a mall to pick them/try them on, so you don't go outside.

what's weird is how other young people are able to calmly pick out what they like and they take their time.

everytime i went out with my mom to shop for clothing, i would always get frustrated and go through clothing grab them, move them like an autist, to finish the process asap. it's anxiety inducing to go shop for clothing, shoes.

i have never ever bought any piece of clothing myself (besides underwear and socks) it's fucking embarrassing jfl.

:yes:

it's like an endless loop, you need clothing to go out but you are too high inhib to go into a mall to pick them/try them on, so you don't go outside.

what's weird is how other young people are able to calmly pick out what they like and they take their time.

everytime i went out with my mom to shop for clothing, i would always get frustrated and go through clothing grab them, move them like an autist, to finish the process asap. it's anxiety inducing to go shop for clothing, shoes.

i have never ever bought any piece of clothing myself (besides underwear and socks) it's fucking embarrassing jfl.
Yeah, exact same. I only ever go shopping in the very early morning and even then there's so many people around. It's so stressful. Walking around a shopping mall ruins my entire day. When I get back i'm exhausted. The idea that someday soon after the lockdowns are over i'll have to go and try on clothes is enough to give me a headache. I hate it so much. I tried ordering clothes online but they all looked different when they arrived and didn't fit well.

Most of the time I wear hoodies, joggers, and sneakers. That's pretty much all I have as well.

I wear black shirts and jeans.
When I used to be lean I went around on athletic clothes.

Just Karl Lagerfeldmaxx. He was always with hot chicks around.
159D9A98 F867 4F3D 88B4 52461C025ED4

Doesn't matter. I have known dudes who dressed like absolute shit, blue jeans over white dirty walmart dad shoes, and still got endless sex.

If you don't know how to dress and want to appear NT it's very hard if not impossible to pull off. Because your face and mannerisms will still be there. I mean I tried myself but ended up just feeling stupid after seeing myself in the mirror and feeling like a clown. I much prefer dressing like a sperg because that's who I am than trying to fake being a NT normalfag

You just pick clothes that fit your 8/10 facial features and your wide frame. It's easy.

dressing nicely is the way to go. It clearly worked for ER and got him out of inceldom.

Chad can wear a potato sack and still would slay while incel dressed in Armani is still incel.

It's not that hard op. Just keep things simple : bland t shirts (without stoopid stuffs printed on them), one for each basic colour. You might seek more fantasy with shirts, because it's already "formal".

You can be elegant very easily with classic vests. Avoid like the pest trendy ridiculous stuffs like bombers variations, sleeveless variations, spotswear variations, the North Face trend kind of stuffs, because you don't need to look like you live in mountains if you live in a city. Stuffs like pea coats or stuffs like old classic military uniforms might do the job, while not making you look like a cuck with slim shoulders.

For lower body, I actually hate jeans, so I may have only one, and the rest are other kind of trousers, bermuda shorts, etc ... again varying colours. If you wear only black (as I used to in HS), you legit look like an emo cuck, or like you want to go ER. Realy, seek simple forms, do not try the weird trendy stuffs that will look stupid in less than a year and use colours. There's a lot of simple classic stuffs on amazon.

For colour, use complementary colours, and no more than 3 colours including black for a coherent outfit, unless you want to keep with your clown style.
I literally only wear normal clothes that I would wear at home when I leave the house, but I'd like to wear better clothes tbh but I have no idea how to choose whats good to wear, my mother always suggests me clothes to wear but they make me look like a circus clown jfl
I live half naked with lousy trousers at hom, never began

Last edited: