Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Does anyone else read old posts/ threads on forums? (agepill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
There's a forum in my country where you can basically talk about anything you want.
I looked up all the threads that were related to the city I live in and I spent the last 3 hours just reading old posts from 15 - 20 years ago. Something very melancholic about it.
I'm reading posts from people who were my age back then, talking about bars and clubs they like to go to, which I know about and have seen. They probably made the most of their youth and are now oldcels, reminiscing about their days as teenagers and young adults. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that life went on as normal before I was born. It just seems so weird to think that some naive youngcel went to a nightclub in the hopes that he would ascend 20 years, just like I have tried in the present, and now it's nothing more than a memory for him.

There was one thread titled "How old are you?" and it was painful reading posts from people who said they were 20, in the prime of their lives, only to go to their profiles and see that they are now 40.

Idk, this is a weird thread but I spend a lot of time doing stuff like this. Aging is something i'm so terrified of. I'm afraid of missing out more than I already have.

Last edited:
Its interesting, those words were written many years ago yet are there like they were when written. Fascinating stuff tbh.

Its interesting, those words were written many years ago yet are there like they were when written. Fascinating stuff tbh.

Yup. I find it so amazing that some young person was sitting, typing out a post on their computer 20 years ago, completely oblivious that someone their age would be reading it so many years later and they weren't even born back when that post was made.

i do that all the time on here, but than again this forum is very new
There's a forum in my country where you can basically talk about anything you want.
I looked up all the threads that were related to the city I live in and I spent the last 3 hours just reading old posts from 15 - 20 years ago. Something very melancholic about it.
I'm reading posts from people who were my age back then, talking about bars and clubs they like to go to, which I know about and have seen. They probably made the most of their youth and are now oldcels, reminiscing about their days as teenagers and young adults. Sometimes I find it hard to believe that life went on as normal before I was born. It just seems so weird to think that some naive youngcel went to a nightclub in the hopes that he would ascend 20 years, just like I have tried in the present, and now it's nothing more than a memory for him.

There was one thread titled "How old are you?" and it was painful reading posts from people who said they were 20, in the prime of their lives, only to go to their profiles and see that they are now 40.

Idk, this is a weird thread but I spend a lot of time doing stuff like this?. Aging is something i'm so terrified of. I'm afraid of missing out more than I already have.
agepill is the worst, i always try avoiding it at all costs

Yes, I'm going through the posts @Fontaine made in 2017-2018.

Lots of quality content. Better than anything I see today, which is mostly bluepill LARP and ADHD screeching.

Idk, this is a weird thread but I spend a lot of time doing stuff like this?. Aging is something i'm so terrified of. I'm afraid of missing out more than I already have.

2012 was 8 years ago. Time is going by so quickly, and I feel nothing worthwhile has been learned or gained.

Still stuck with no answers.

i do that all the time on here, but than again this forum is very new

Yes, I'm going through the posts @Fontaine made in 2017-2018.

Lots of quality content. Better than anything I see today, which is mostly bluepill LARP and ADHD screeching.

2012 was 8 years ago. Time is going by so quickly, and I feel nothing worthwhile has been learned or gained.

Still stuck with no answers.

agepill is the worst

Yeah. If it doesn't get shut down then who knows, maybe some young incel that isn't even born yet will be reading this exact post 20 years from now. I wonder what I will be doing then. Will I still even be alive? It's so fascinating to think about.

Hello, future incel. I hope things will work out and you will manage to ascend, something which I was probably never able to do.

-Sincerely, oldcel who was still young when he created this thread.

Last edited:
It is always nostalgic to think about the past, in most aspects.

most of what is said on this forum currently is just rehashed from older threads made years ago with just more coping. Although it does feel reminiscent when you look back and compare the past vs. present

many years later if this forum is still up we'll come back and view our old posts and see if we still in the same position or if anything has changed

I was that guy posting 20 years ago.

Not really. There’s so much threads and replies here that I can’t really keep up. Although I do stumble into older threads from time to time. Yet again, this site has been around only for over 2 years since 2017.

Sometimes, I do visit older threads on forums that have been around for much longer time like Something Awful and Slashdot, especially during and right after a world changing event like 9/11 but that’s about it.

I was that guy posting 20 years ago.

Really? Do you still remember the forums you posted on and your account names?
Do you ever look back at old posts?

I'm into this too. I browse the old PUAHate forums from 2009-ish.

Observing the effects of time progressing is one of the most brutal experiences for any incel as they get older. The world keeps moving on and you don't seem to have progressed socially from when you were a teenager.

most of what is said on this forum currently is just rehashed from older threads made years ago with just more coping. Although it does feel reminiscent when you look back and compare the past vs. present

many years later if this forum is still up we'll come back and view our old posts and see if we still in the same position or if anything has changed

I will be posting here many years later

10 years ago I was a 14 year old kid arguing about video game consoles on the internet. I was young and carefree. I occasionally stumble upon my old youtube posts and I always delete them.
The agepill has really been getting to me lately. I'm still relatively young, but time flies so fast when you're an incel and I know that in no time I'll be 30. My life is truly over.

A few months ago I noticed my hair has started to thin. That very day I realized that my youth is ending.

Last edited:
Really? Do you still remember the forums you posted on and your account names?
Do you ever look back at old posts?
Not forums but newsgroups, because most forums from those times are gone. Newsgroups were the reddit before reddit.
I read some of those posts again just now and I wish I hadn't. Holy shit the cringe.

It is always nostalgic to think about the past, in most aspects.
When I was young I thought it would only get better.
But now I cannot believe that it can get any worse than this.

I do it with this forum, I really browsed any others
I do it with this forum, I really browsed any others

Last edited:
when i see old threads i feel bad for all the banned users

I do sometimes. I’ll read yahoo answers from 2010 sometimes and see how different they were.

agepill, when ur 40 u either cope or start a family or just rope

I started coping through forums when I was 21.

Now I am 34. Sometime I wonder how could years fly so quick.

Sometimes as they tend to be pretty interesting

At first aging sucks, but after a while there's a weird comfort to it. You're a little more calm knowing that all hope is gone and you realize that it'd be ok if you died today. Not like at 20 when you still had a glimmer of hope that your life may turn out alright and thought you had so much left to do. It's like you know you've done everything you were going to and from now until the time you die is just same shit different day.

Just shows how worthless and transitory the life here on planet earth is.

Observing the effects of time progressing is one of the most brutal experiences for any incel as they get older. The world keeps moving on and you don't seem to have progressed socially from when you were a teenager.