Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else think asian girls are overrated as fuck?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16582
  • Start date
Deleted member 16582

Deleted member 16582

genetics
-
Why are asian girls so lusted after? The average asian girl in the west looks like this:
Ugly

For some reason fags think asian girls look like this JFL:
FRAUD

FUCK NO. I have never even seen an asian that looks like second pic. Have you guys? They're all dark and ugly as fuck lmao. They also have NO ASS OR CHEST. They are the flattest race on earth. I have NEVER seen an asian girl with a good ass, and I used to live in California which had asians everywhere.

They only look good when they cake themselves in fakeup

good looking asian girls are more neotenous and thus cuter

I’d say they’re better than niggettes or bean foids

The only thing they have going for them is neoteny

White foids(especially blonde) and Asian foids are both overrated

Most of them have naturally square jaws and are dark skinned, the only good thing is they stay younger looking for longer. The rest is surgery and makeup and filters.

asian females look fucking DISGUSTING. the most "beautiful" of their kind look no different than trannies. they look so similar to their males.

Asian cunts is a prime fantasy of weebs.

It's true, you rarely see Asian foids like the second pic, anime is the main reason why people would think Asian foids are hot

I agree asian noodlewhores are overrated.

Asian foids have the cute faces and nice smiles. They rarely have as nice bodies as other races of foids.

Most asians in asia are fucking ugly. There are a few good looking ones so the fact that the yellow fever is even a thing is sad. Plus they have horrrible bodies.

in a normal dating market then yes but problem is so many non-asians are whales

They’re alright imo. Every race has its 1s and 10s, I don’t have an overwhelming preference to any race

every foid race is overrated

real women are overrated

Noodles in the west are much uglier and bigger cunts in general

Just fap to 2d girls bro

Western noodlewhores so fugly.
East noodlewhores slightly better.

Tbh, they're overrated af, it's very rare to see an actual pretty asian foid who didn't underwent plastic surgery.

There are lots of hot ones, they're better than curry and sand foids.

juggernaut theory in action

FUCK NO. I have never even seen an asian that looks like second pic. Have you guys? They're all dark and ugly as fuck lmao. They also have NO ASS OR CHEST. They are the flattest race on earth. I have NEVER seen an asian girl with a good ass, and I used to live in California which had asians everywhere.
The same could apply to amerindian foids tbh.

They also have NO ASS OR CHEST. They are the flattest race on earth. I have NEVER seen an asian girl with a good ass, and I used to live in California which had asians everywhere.
Yep, this is a turn off for me. I like to see a non-fat girl with a nice thick ass, not an ironing board.

i wonder how many of you guys are larpers

The only positive thing i have to say about asian foids lookswise is that they look younger than white foids.

Yes bro, they are overrated.

every foid race is overrated
Yea

Eh not gonna lie as a ricecel who's lived on 3 continents, I think white foids look better. I will say that I've almost never seen an Asian landwhale, whereas I've seen a lot of white landwhales.