Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone else think stories about people getting transported to alternate worlds and choosing to come back to Earth are stupid?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Why would you leave a world where you are a beloved hero who is beloved by everyone and has a possible girlfriend to come back to this gay earth to wageslave until your 50 and going by modern times probably die alone without a wife or children. There was actually a comic about a Marvel superhero called Nova who this happened to. He got superpowers from an alien and went to the aliens home planet were he became a space cop before eventually deciding to give up his powers and return to earth. When he gets back he has to go back to college and has to deal with student loans and has to wageslave to pay for those and a crappy apartment and regrets giving up his powers since life on earth is so crappy. To the point where when the aliens come back to see him for reasons I forget he begs them on his knees to give his powers back because his life sucks so much.

Well it's easy for us to question that but keep in mind normies have friends, family, girlfriends, pets back on Earth. We don't however have any of those, or at least not enough of things to give a shit about. That being said i will never get over that i will most likely never get to explore the cosmos :cryfeels:

Most people in all these stories come back to Earth for someone. It would be so peaceful just to explore the galaxy & not have to worry about anything.

I don't remember any story that's like that

Well it's easy for us to question that but keep in mind normies have friends, family, girlfriends, pets back on Earth. We don't however have any of those, or at least not enough of things to give a shit about. That being said i will never get over that i will most likely never get to explore the cosmos :cryfeels:
Not always. Most normies friends backstab them and the few that have girlfriends are always hanging by a thread. Honestly Warhammer Fantasy would be an ideal world for me. Only if I'm the "main character" of course.

Not always. Most normies friends backstab them and the few that have girlfriends are always hanging by a thread. Honestly Warhammer Fantasy would be an ideal world for me. Only if I'm the "main character" of course.
Id want to live in the Stellaris world tbh, seems really comfy.

Tbh i can't take anything you say seriously now after finding out you have a "learning disability".

I'm sorry.

Isekai is kinda gay ngl

That sounds pretty stupid.

Tbh i can't take anything you say seriously now after finding out you have a "learning disability".

I'm sorry.
Don't worry i never took anything you said seriously since day one.

I liked Re:Zero or Konosuba where the MC didn't give a shit and just stayed in the new world to chase fantasy pussy

No man. Hamlossus send me back for a mission. Until I finished Hamhallossus has to wait.

If I got to leave this earth I would in a heartbeat

Never gave it much thought

Never even heard any but I wouldn’t believe it anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back