Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone else wish to have a youtube channel, but don't cause you don't want to be heard recording by those who live with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Tbh I don't mind putting my voice out there in public, but I'm a really weird person so here's the thing: I wouldn't want my parents to even hear me recording.

And it's not like they wouldn't approve. They're supportive people. But it's the same thing as with playing guitar. They encourage me to learn and play the guitar, the want me to do it, asked me repeatedly, bought me 2 guitars over the years for fuck's sake, paid for courses back in the day. And yet I can't for the life of me do it if anybody hears me, especially them for some reason. I wouldn't mind a stranger hearing me, but my parents? For some reason I'm very uncomfortable with them hearing me, as much as they want me to and they're so nice and supportive about it.

Last edited:
You just have to low inhibmaxx and get over the possibility of them hearing you.

no tbh, i can record without them hearing me, but i don't speak english well, i wanted to make some linux videos but my pronunciation is shit
The only reason my accent is good is that I have no life and I've spent most of my waking hours consuming useless media/internet content in English since I was a kid.

So you not having good pronunciation is a good thing, it means you didn't piss away your life consuming worthless crap that rots your brain and wastes your time.

oh yes i did, english is my 3rd language not the second, i spent my whole life playing video games and watching anime in french (my second lauguage) i can speak french as good as any native french speaker
French ain't bad, it's a MUCH better language to speak well than English. Here's the thing with English: everybody fucking knows it. Sure, I might speak it better than 99% of the foreigners that speak English, but that doesn't really fucking matter to anybody. Worse yet, all the English-speaking countries have draconian immigration laws so it's nigh impossible to permanently move there unless you want to fuck around with visas for close to 2 decades.

With French though? That's a rarer skillset. That may actually have some worth. And French-speaking countries are good countries too, economically-speaking.

Last edited:
legally or illegally ?
Nvm, my bad, I just did some googling and apparently moving from Algeria to France legally is pretty hard. For some reason I thought they had special status as an ex-colony. So France basically plundered the country for decades and then cut all ties, huh? Just like the brits in India.