Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone ever think about all their rejections?

dragonbro

dragonbro

Banned
-
Being 28, I've had a lot of rejections under my belt and it takes a long time to even recall some of them (I have over 150 in person rejections).

But I am reminded by some of them. Sometimes I think, what if I had only gotten lucky that one time? That all my suffering could have ended years ago.

There are a handful that I always come back to. I think they are more painful than the rest because I truly had hopes for those few girls. Those were the times I truly needed it too.

It's so over now. Back then in my early 20s I had real chances, sometimes I felt like I came so close. Maybe I wasn't entirely perfect but it shouldn't have kept me from what I needed.

Rejection from society is the worst of all

Having the guts to walk up to 150 foids :chad:
You'll get back in the game if you moneymaxx so no worries
You'll have the choice between incel and cuck at last ;)

Tbh it never began for me so I didn't try that much-just rotted in peace
mental thing I'm aware

I understand brother. I just started day game at 28 1/2 and in that last 18 months (I'm 30 now) I have seen about 300 rejections. Although I am glad I did it, for now I can say it is truly over and any subsequent approaches are just for entertainment value only.

Never being rejected because I never asked anyone

I understand brother. I just started day game at 28 1/2 and in that last 18 months (I'm 30 now) I have seen about 300 rejections. Although I am glad I did it, for now I can say it is truly over and any subsequent approaches are just for entertainment value only.

I lost count of my number of rejections a long time ago. I don't really keep track anymore. I just know I passed 150 a long time ago. I could be at 300 too by now. It's easy to rack up 10 in a day.

I didn't get any notable rejections. Pretty much all were just conversations that went nowhere, and I have enough sense not to ask questions I wouldn't like the answers to.

I can never forget them

It's so over now. Back then in my early 20s I had real chances, sometimes I felt like I came so close. Maybe I wasn't entirely perfect but it shouldn't have kept me from what I needed.
Our brains make it seem like we were close,or we made one little mistake.But look how effortless other males have it with foids.So what,maybe you would have gotten a short term gf who is on rebound and uses you and treats you like shit.You're either successful with women or you aren't,and it's decided at birth.Stop stressing so much about past experiences

Our brains make it seem like we were close,or we made one little mistake.But look how effortless other males have it with foids.So what,maybe you would have gotten a short term gf who is on rebound and uses you and treats you like shit.You're either successful with women or you aren't,and it's decided at birth.Stop stressing so much about past experiences

True man. true.

High iq reasoning.

I stopped counting decades ago.

They are a blur to me.

But i remember the most brutal ones...

Yes, and they haunt me

you have become a day game legend with those vids mate

Being 28, I've had a lot of rejections under my belt and it takes a long time to even recall some of them (I have over 150 in person rejections).

But I am reminded by some of them. Sometimes I think, what if I had only gotten lucky that one time? That all my suffering could have ended years ago.

There are a handful that I always come back to. I think they are more painful than the rest because I truly had hopes for those few girls. Those were the times I truly needed it too.

I actually tend to forget rather quickly

Never being rejected because I never asked anyone
Same here, girls used to whisper to each other and laugh when they got near me back when I was in college, and they only hung around with tall Chads :feelsbadman:

My existence as a sentient human being has been rejected by society tbh.

Yes I got a top 10 list of rejections ingrained in my head

Thank you my brother. I'll be releasing them to the public soon. I'm a bit wary of YouTube just straight up deleting my account for "hate speech" or "harassment" though:forcedsmile:

One of the reasons I filmed them was because I wanted a legacy. As incels, we are never gonna have kids or any memories, so I wanted a legacy of my attempts to ascend and break out of my situation. Also I wanted to show what real life is for us incels and why we normally stay in doors, rotting.

Hell it took a lot of low inhib to walk around with that camera strapped to me! I don't think I could do it anymore. A few passers by commented like "why do you have a camera on you" and shit like that.

Made me nervous. My natural inhib is usually pretty high.

They fade with time tbh. It's worth it to mass approach if you're still young and/or not ugly.

I have around 500 rejections on my belt and I don't think about them often at all, let alone some specific one.

Yes, because unlike some other volcels on this site, i have actually taken enough rejection to know im an incel
JFL at self rating incels :banhammer: :banhammer: :chad: :chad:
What videos, link?

I didn't get any notable rejections. Pretty much all were just conversations that went nowhere, and I have enough sense not to ask questions I wouldn't like the answers to.
same lol

no point asking if you know what shes going to say

I do it to help me remind myself why foids are so cruel. Im ok with a simple no but when they go iut of their way to attack you then its personal

I try not to think about it tbh

I lost count of my number of rejections a long time ago. I don't really keep track anymore. I just know I passed 150 a long time ago. I could be at 300 too by now. It's easy to rack up 10 in a day.
Incel trait: Getting rejected almost as often as chad gets booty calls

I have tried with like 5 foids, all I can do when thinking about it is laugh.

Some of my rejections have been really painful. Almost wouldn't want to share them because it's pure suifuel.

Let's just say that women can be capricious and cruel, like the ancients warned.

Some of my rejections have been really painful. Almost wouldn't want to share them because it's pure suifuel.

Let's just say that women can be capricious and cruel, like the ancients warned.

Yeah I would be hesitant to share some of my painful and humiliating rejections on here too. Really taking the time to explain them in detail would be painful.

Our brains make it seem like we were close,or we made one little mistake

Yeah it doesn't really matter what you do, they are either attracted or they are not.

They become attracted just like you do, by staring from a distance. If you're not attracted to someone that wouldn't change just because they pursued you.

I try not to think about many things. Doesnt do you any good.

Are you volcel if you haven't tried?

Depends, if you at least get neutral to positive interactions with females then yes.
But if females "ew" at you or insinuate that you're ugly by the slightest interaction then no, females already see you subhuman.

there's no good excuse to never trying even once