Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Does anyone feel like the universe is set up to screw them at every turn?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
My life is always full of problems and stresses and it never gets better. I have constant mood swings, rage fits, and depression. No matter what there always seems to be some fucked up thing that happens to me.

Anyone relate?

Clown world is ngl

Just go to an incel meetup bro. Those guys seemed pretty happy.

Same happens to me. Everything and everyone is against you when you are an ugly male. It doesn't help that nobody is there to forgive your mistakes.

I think your topic basically is describing all of us at times personality bro.

Same happens to me. Everything and everyone is against you when you are an ugly male. It doesn't help that nobody is there to forgive your mistakes.

you either go with the flow or dont . but you really couldnt care less , seeing how shit things really are

Yes, all of my life and to this day onward. Only a delusional idiot wouldn't understand why I am the way I am at this point. As long as my true desires and needs aren't met, my life fucking sucks and no amount of copes can change that.

This is what happens when one doesn't possess the right genes and environment. Life becomes a losing game.

I relate onichan

I think this is one of the underrated experiences of losing the genetic lottery, no matter what you do you will always be set up for failure. The fate of a male is decide at birth, if your ugly then you will experience a life of suffer, if your good looking you can expect to have everything handed to you on a silver plater.

Yes. Whenever I'm close to succeeding at something the rug is pulled out from under me and my situation gets even worse

Yes, the last 10 years have been me trying to make something of my life, and then fucking it all up because I'm unstable. I think it is a sign that nature wants me dead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back