Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone feel very emotional sometimes?

Aribaa

Aribaa

Officer
★★★
Do any of you feel extremely emotional especially in the night when you are alone. Thinking about the times I could have had, the reality of my life, wageslaving, getting mogged whenever i go out and just general unhappiness makes me want to cry. I just cant stop these feelings and I dont know how not to feel this way.

No i’ve never gotten really emotional about my inceldom i just accepted it as it is. I might feel sad but not to the point where i want to cry

Yes, bro, the timepill gets me every time. Getting older each day, seeing people my age already having children, being in LTR, while I rot alone.

Life is hell.

Yes bro.

There was a thread posted here today which was titled "the only way to make the unhappiness go away is to not think about it." But what you really need to do is think about something else, be engaged in something else.

Yet this is impossible at night. The only thing you are meant to do at night is to have sex, cuddle, and sleep soundly, and if you are denied these things, then you cannot escape this reality.

I'm always sad.

yes, but i got used it. swallowing the blackpill was the most bitter time in my life

Slowly detaching from my emotions tbh.

Emotions are for bitches.

I try not to think but it is especially hard on a night when you can't sleep

Yes, bro, the timepill gets me every time. Getting older each day, seeing people my age already having children, being in LTR, while I rot alone.

Life is hell.
We shouldn't have to go through this hell.

I have literally exactly what you're talking about. I think the reason you think about stuff at night is because you have nothing else going on to distract you like during the day. At night you usually are just laying in bed so thinking is all you do.

I get angry a lot whenever I think about how fucked up my life is

Sometimes cry

No I’m dead inside

Yes i cry about once a week and i suffer from extreme mood-swings from happy to suicidal all on the same day.

No, I have been dead inside for a very long time.

I occasionally feel rage, stress and alienation, but not much else.

Yea I used to cry at night a lot. Not anymore. Now I no longer feel anything.

Now feel emotional, blet, wind calling me, but no lolis for going together

Sure.

Well way, way back when I was 17 or some form of teenager I think.

I had oneitis for this arrogant and mean spirited, curly haired cunt at the time I think, but I don't remember at this moment whether I was crying over her as in wanting to have her and realizing I could never have her or just crying in general recognizing my loneliness plight and no longer wanting to be so.

Anyway though that again was a long time ago and I've essentially come to terms with things and been dead inside for ages like just about everyone else on this forum and my sacred home website Wizchan™.

fight back what you feel against society itself, don't be conformist or cuck

Yes I often do, especially how I made to many fuck ups with my life, plus bullying from other children in my early years on top of the fact that my parents give me a very basic life with little excitement, I sometimes get slight headaches after constantly thinking of it

Whenever I see ragefuel or clownworld shit I fell a murderius bloody rage build up. That’s the only emotion I feel at this point tbh

Feeling of missing out is unbearable. I feel like doing same things everyday and really not enjoy the things I do.

Not really, what's done is done

yes man when change happens

Do any of you feel extremely emotional especially in the night when you are alone. Thinking about the times I could have had, the reality of my life, wageslaving, getting mogged whenever i go out and just general unhappiness makes me want to cry. I just cant stop these feelings and I dont know how not to feel this way.

All you can do is try and stay more active and hopefully bump into someone new. It’s too easy to get into a rut and rot.

All you can do is try and stay more active and hopefully bump into someone new. It’s too easy to get into a rut and rot.
I feel like I'm in a loop and theres no end to it. Same shit different day whilst chad and stacey get to experience it all.

Life is hell.

Life is hell.

Usually I get waves of sadness throughout the day, sometimes to the point of physical discomfort. I have also suffered from anxiety for decade and at some points I cant help but feel pain for all the wasted years. But theres no use in that, gotta move forward.

I have manic depressive disorder, but outside of that, no.

I sometimes do when I feel depressed.

Literally every person on the planet does,how often it happens is the difference between occasionally feeling sad and depression

Yes, sometimes I feel very angry and sad at the same time.

My 3 emotional states are:
- Extreme numbness (my favourite state)
- Extreme sadness
- Extreme anger

I only get emotional when I'm alone, even then all I feel most of the time is anger.