Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Does anyone feel worse during August?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
It's the time right before people go back to school or uni for fulltime classes and meet again with friends and have new experiences. Meanwhile you are reminded of that while you rot alone :feelscry:

I don't really know, it's been so long since I was in school that I don't really think about it in that manner.

I don't really know, it's been so long since I was in school that I don't really think about it in that manner.

All memories I have of August are associated with the time people go back to uni and meet up with their friends and discuss what they did in the summer.
So when you have nothing to talk about or friends to meet back up with it is brutal to think about.

Before uni it wasn't that bad and felt like every year would be a new start of sorts tbh

Every month I feel like shit. It's exacerbated during the summer months.

Saw a qt Black foid at the bus stop on the way to work. White chad only.

Every month I feel like shit. It's exacerbated during the summer months.

Saw a qt Black foid at the bus stop on the way to work. White chad only.

August is the worst other than spring and fall breaks if we are talking time outside of schooling because August is toward the end of summer.
I actually like the start of seasons like summer but it gets worse as it draws to a close. I think some of it has to do with Seasonal Affective Disorder but most of it is because I associate August with the time just before everyone is meeting back up at uni.

August is the worst other than spring and fall breaks if we are talking time outside of schooling because August is toward the end of summer.
I actually like the start of seasons like summer but it gets worse as it draws to a close. I think some of it has to do with Seasonal Affective Disorder but most of it is because I associate August with the time just before everyone is meeting back up at uni.
I rot in my room at Uni now tbh.

When all my associations fell apart in uni it was clear just how empty life there is.
I heard suicides and feelings of loneliness are actually pretty high for some guys at college unsurprisingly but of course no guy will reveal the extent because no one cares and they don't want to seem more low status than they are already perceived.
Meanwhile white and black tall normies have a good time while all women basically float through social life getting invited to parties and going on dates every week.

august was hell back in high school

I feel sorrow every month

I always feel more worse month by month...

Yes i feel like going ER.

at least there's no uni

at least there's no uni
The bad thing is that August is the last month before uni fully starts so thoughts about how everyone will be reuniting with their friends at uni will you rot become constant reminders of what you don't have :feelsbadman:

The bad thing is that August is the last month before uni fully starts so thoughts about how everyone will be reuniting with their friends at uni will you rot become constant reminders of what you don't have :feelsbadman:
Honestly I don't even care anymore it's just that I am forced to wake up at 5 am

Noas i'm always feeling depressed af. The time of the year is pretty irrelevant to me.

Tex1 256x256 cce7306f7ae07105 5

It's just too hot and THESE FUCKING INSECTS FLY NEAR MY MONITOR AND BITE ME (+ they are so small and fast that I can't kill them. they evolved...). I don't feel depressed, rather angry.
Same bro.
I was too high inhib to say this but the insects have been so bad lately.

It make me want to go to bed early and not wake up.

August is cool in Brazil. Comfy BR winter and the schoolyear starts at February/March here.

August is cool in Brazil. Comfy BR winter and the schoolyear starts at February/March here.
I take it you're more in the southern part of Brazil where it isn't tropical weather year round (I won't ask specifics don't worry)?
School starting in February/March actually makes sense since it's the autumn in the southern hemisphere and school starts in the autumn month of September in schools in the northern hemisphere.

it is insanely hot in my state:reeeeee:
Yeah it has been hot for winter as of late but where I live, at least the nights are always chill in winter. Also, it has started raining now, so the temperature will likely drop for the next days.

I take it you're more in the southern part of Brazil where it isn't tropical weather year round (I won't ask specifics don't worry)?
Yup, separatist part of Brazil.

School starting in February/March actually makes sense since it's the autumn in the southern hemisphere and school starts in the autumn month of September in schools in the northern hemisphere.
I always tend to forget the schoolyear is different in the northern hemisphere.

I like rain but it is very uncommon in my area
Sertão?

Yup, separatist part of Brazil.
At least you get a change of seasons. I couldn't imagine thriving in a place that's hot year round though it might be something to try once in a lifetime just to say I had the experience.

I always tend to forget the schoolyear is different in the northern hemisphere.
School starting in September is what everyone is used to in western countries in the northern hemisphere tbh though sometimes it starts earlier in mid to late August like for many universities.

At least you get a change of seasons. I couldn't imagine thriving in a place that's hot year round though it might be something to try once in a lifetime just to say I had the experience.
Tbh, I would hate to live in northern Brazil. It's hot and humid the entire year.

oh yeah I assumed when I said state it implied I was from the US but I guess Brazil has states too
Brazil stronk, many states.