Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Does anyone have a “I thought she was different” story?

B

BottleFly

Greycel
Basically, do you have a rejection story involving a foid you didn’t expect to be hypergamous/shallow? Someone you thought was “special” but turned out just like all the rest?

Someone you thought was “special” but turned out just like all the rest?
oh yes. Had a friend who knew a girl on discord. Be talking to her overtime (she didn't know what i looked like) about 3 months pass, i think i finally found a girl who's not a whore. She can't stand my edgy humor, blocks me. literally a week later i find out she has a boyfriend.
(When i knew her she said she wasn't interested and sex and relationships jfl)

Yup and it turned out after she was with one of the biggest chads in the school.

I think this belongs in Inceldom Discussion. A mod might move it there if you ask him to.

To answer your question, I kind of don't. I did have a oneitis in middle school, but she was way above my league, a bona fide Stacy, so I knew I had no chance. She was also one of the very few people in school who was nice to me, so I didn't want to ruin that by telling her I was interested in that way. Yet more proof that Stacies are actually nice, and it's actually the Beckies and femcels who are the complete trash human beings who go out of their ways to make our lives hell.
That goes for males, too. The Chads I've known were generally nice to me while the normies and incels treated me like shit.

Nope, AWALT. I literally never had a positive interaction with a femoid in my lifetime, aside from when I paid them to fake positivity towards me.

all foids are the same. Hivemind mentality

No, even if I had some crushes on foids when I was younger and bluepilled, I never expected they to be different tbh

In college, one girl was cute, and appeared to be into loner side, always saw her walking alone, except some rare occasions when saw her with friends not from college. And that was the problem, just stuck up spoiled slutty cunt, greedy, and able to fucking 3 guys at night in party. My friends gathered that information about her. Maybe they lied? But when after that information still tried to talk with her, not as candidate for waifu, but just for socialmaxing, cunt was not friendly
In appearance she looked like Nano Shinonome, just without bangs

And just ordinary cunt, as all other cunts

No, never have I ever.